alliance and horde join 2gether

General Discussion
hi i just wanna say that im disapinted with mop bcuz i cant play wit my friends on alliance still. i have many friends that play on alliance. i wanna play with them but i cant bcuz i play horde and i dont wana 2 reroll. i think panda is a good start bcuz they can be either alliance or horde. but i think that something should happen and force ally and horde 2 b friends. maybe naga start a war on azeroth and horde and ally come together to defeat them. and horde and ally can pvp together on same team against other horde and ally.

thanks
Horde and Alliance will NEVER be friends.

We tried that. Now, Theramore is "No More", and it's time for Garrosh to get his due.

Besides, I refuse to associate with anyone with that name of yours. Ew.

:)
No thanks :P

If you want to play with your alliance friends, faction change.
wtf did i just read
09/29/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Astragaard
Besides, I refuse to associate with anyone with that name of yours. Ew.

I know right? So terrible.
im glad u agree....
To say that the Alliance and Horde should be friends is going against the pure basic idea of this game. Two factions of various cultures fighting it out over racism, abuse, and anger.

The Alliance has done horrible things to the Horde, and the Horde likewise, but on a much smaller scale.

The day that the Horde and Alliance forge a permanent peace treaty is the day I quit WoW. It would not make sense in the lore.
09/29/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Gutkiller
wtf did i just read
bump i wana 2 get a blue response plz
09/29/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Moonstruate
bump i wana 2 get a blue response plz

I'm going to warn you right now:

You probably won't get a blue response. But don't feel bad about it; many regular users can offer comments just as well as any blue poster.

In response to your question, though, it's unlikely/impossible for that to ever happen. The Horde and the Alliance can and will team up to counter threats that endanger them both, but the very basis of Warcraft has roots in the conflict between these two groups. I'm afraid the closest you'll be getting to truly doing things with opposite-faction player characters is helping them kill stuff out in the field. Otherwise, there isn't really much you can do other than faction change.
wtf did i just read
wtf did i just read
Hi Im 12! Are you my friend from school?
09/29/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Astragaard
Horde and Alliance will NEVER be friends.
Realid, battletags..

I also had some opposite faction before helps me often with a group quest i was trying to solo, then in return i help em too.

09/29/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Scyl
Horde and alliance practically are working together. Both sides can team up to take down certain quest mobs to get credit. I have a feeling it's not just to prevent people from standing around waiting forever for the mob to pop again. My theory is that this is a test to see how to get both sides to quest together without joining the factions. I'll bet money that the next expansion will at least have some way that both sides work together more closely. Maybe a new area/continent where both party up.