Queue QQs? Look here instead!

Frostmourne
So, you've logged on to these forums, possibly for the first time, and you want to start a thread complaining about the queues? Well, you've come to the right place! I am going to provide you 2 better alternatives that will either get you past queues or otherwise handle them!

Here are options that will actually get you results:

1) Log into your account page, and look for the free character transfer option. Frostmourne is able to transfer to Gundrak for free right now. Yes, no cost at all! So, if you transfer to Gundrak, there will be short queues, or perhaps no queues at all!

Got guildies you like that you don't want to leave behind? Well, it's likely that they are a bit miffed at queues too, so why not try and convince them to move over as a guild? Think about it, you can do dungeons, battlegrounds, and even level with the ones you like most, without having to wait for them to get past the queues! It's amazing what you can do!

2) Deal with it. Yes, you heard me. Find something else to do when you're in the queue. It's not so different from when you queue for dungeons (and often make 4 people wait for you to fail to hit that accept button when it pops), just a bit longer. You manage to do something different in those times, why not now?

If you've been playing a bit, I bet icanhas.cheeseburger.com hasn't seen you in a while, and neither has 4chan, Reddit or 9gag. How about your facebook? Or your brand new smartphone? Maybe you need to practice a bit more in Starcraft 2 or CS. How about that youtube feed that you've neglected since tuesday?

Also, if you're not trying to get ready for serious "competitive" raiding or PvP, why are you in such a rush? By the time the queues have died down, you will experience less bugs, less competition for quests, and all you may miss out on is hearing the Sha of Anger yell all over Kun-lai Summit the whole time you're there.

3) Go ahead and make another thread. There are thousands like it, but this one is my own. Though, don't blame the people who can better handle themselves for considering you a source of humour, and for mocking you.

By someone who is amused by the whingers, but thought it better to help them out.
09/29/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Eschatonin
or CS
CS: GO arms race makes for a great time passer and games only take 10-20 minutes.
I think you've complained more about the people complaing about queue times, than the people complaining about queue times have actually complained about queue times.
QueQue. See what I did there?
09/29/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Xerathz
I think you've complained more about the people complaing about queue times, than the people complaining about queue times have actually complained about queue times.

Maybe, but I've only created one thread about it.
09/29/2012 10:39 PMPosted by Eschatonin

Each of the other people have only created one thread also. So in essence all you've done is add to the multiple threads about queues, on what what to do, what not to do or complaining in general.
09/30/2012 12:07 AMPosted by Orchitis

Each of the other people have only created one thread also. So in essence all you've done is add to the multiple threads about queues, on what what to do, what not to do or complaining in general.

Yes, but for the contents of that thread to fill your screen, you must actually open the thread. In this case, it's all over the forum where the only way to avoid it is to avoid the forum.
Xerathz, your helm is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Please transmog it immediately. However, is there a plate version for Glokki? It'd suit.
Can't mog out just yet, me and Glok been doin a bit of RP. I'm some horny, cave dwelling widow who hasn't had a good romp since my husband was killed by US soldiers during Desert Storm. He's a lonely goat herder that happens to mince past my cave and get a little more than he bargained for.
What a waste of your time making this thread... People are still gonna be annoyed about the queues. Like I say to every other kid like you - grown ups don't have time to log in and wait, we have to schedule our play around other commitments.
Most people are just waiting for other people to transfer.

The queues will go down in a week or two. People who don't have the time to wait for queues will give in, some organizing with their friends or guilds to transfer and there will also be a lot of people who only came back for the expansion who will realize that it's even more of a grind to get gear now with the whole rep/valor thing and will go back to GW2 or whatever.

If you don't want to transfre, just be patient and queues will go down fairly soon.
people are impatient.
Like I say to every other kid like you

Only kids call people kids.

Heard of booking holidays? If you have kids to look after, which is a real commitment, then school holidays was a good time to do it.
This thread is the epitome of stupidity.
09/30/2012 01:15 AMPosted by Lissadar
However, is there a plate version for Glokki? It'd suit

Thats racist.