LUA Authors: Hozenspeak Profanity Filter!

UI and Macro
This is a call to arms for any willing/able addon authors out there.

We need an addon that replaces any chat profanities with hozen speak. I'm wary about giving examples since lolforums, but I think LFR and BG chat would become infinitely funnier if it sounded like a bunch of angry hozen yelling at each other instead of what we usually have, wouldn't it?

Hozen words to include:
Ook
Dook
Grook
Jib
Jeek
Derk

Really you can just go nuts with this.
YES!
Nice idea. I think I might just start on this in the morning. =)
OH my gosh yesss :D Will you post a link to curse or wowinterface if you manage to finish it?
I've got a basic beta version up on Curse and WoWInterface awaiting approval.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/houzen
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=21703

This does not currently censor what you type in, and others WILL see any profanity you type into chat. It will show anything in chat that you or others type as being censored, though. The next version is planned to actually censor what you type into chat.
I don't think you understand how psyched I am about this. :D You're awesome. So awesome!
I'm gonna go test this addon.
Rofl. This pleases me.
I GREATLY APPROVE OF THIS.
Derk wikkets! I'll grookin' ook you in the dooker!
Only issue I see with it so far is that it replaces any possible curse word even if it's actually part of another word.

For instance, I was talking about glass cannons with some guildmates, and it looked to me like we were discussing "gljeek cannons".
Shouldn't be too difficult to fix. Will try to put some time towards it tonight, or tomorrow morning.
Also, I apparently play a jeekjeekination rogue xD
I was giggling all of this morning though.
Also, I apparently play a jeekjeekination rogue xD
I was giggling all of this morning though.

It's hilarious, it just gets old quickly. D:
Updated it on WoWI and Curse, should be approved on at least one of them by the time you see this.
10/02/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Yikita
Updated it on WoWI and Curse, should be approved on at least one of them by the time you see this.

I actually love you.
<3