Can't gain any rep with Golden Lotus faction.

Bug Report
Still can't get any Golden Lotus quests. Kind of a bummer since - unless I'm missing something - I can't get any more rep with August Celestials or Shado-Pan until this is fixed.
Hey, yeah, blizzard, some kind of clarification would be awesome, thanks.
keeping this bumped till some answers come. another day without us being able to do golden lotus dailies....
Bump

Hubby and I are having the same problem. Did gate opening, and "The Golden Lotus", but no follow-up dailies or quests at the Golden Pagoda or the encampment.
I've done every quest in the whole of Pandaria that I can find, even getting Loremaster in the process. And I've checked every nook and cranny of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and I cannot find a single quest that leads to me being able to do the dailies. I did the quest where you go into the Guo-Lai Halls and I did the quest where you go around talking to all the people in the Vale, and from that point, I get nothing. I can't progress at all in many of the reputation factions important to gearing up.
Same thing here...
My problem is I can't see Lao Softfoot for the barring entry quest. I set off the explosives but I still need to talk to Lao to complete the quest so I am not able to earn any golden lotus rep until this is fixed. I put in a ticket but got a scripted response. Bad customer service.
I'm in the exact same situation! and I need the rep!
Was able to see anji just yesterday and kill the quilen. No follow up quest
same I have flying did the tiger quests gates open got the quest to go talk to them at pagoda and nothing. I cant get any more quests.
Same issue here - I was able to go to the golden pagoda, but nothing from there. Then I was able to get the quest to kill Dagou yesterday, but that was the only one. A friend has more of the quests, but the NPCs to turn them into aren't there. Really annoyed that there has been no official response about this, at least a "we're looking into it." I have a ticket in, but I don't expect much from that based on what the rest of you have said.
bumping this thread, I too am having this issue.
Yeah, got the Gui-lai halls part done and went back to Zhi which should have unlocked the dailies, but didnt. So I'm stuck on this too, no one else in my guild or anyone in my friends list has this issue. Don't know what I did to get screwed but it sucks.
Yeah, I can't do any of the Golden Lotus dailies. I did find a quest called "Out with the Scouts" but all the NPC's I need appear to be phased, so I can't even do that.
We're aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
10/03/2012 11:58 PMPosted by Crembrole
I've done every quest in the whole of Pandaria that I can find, even getting Loremaster in the process. And I've checked every nook and cranny of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and I cannot find a single quest that leads to me being able to do the dailies. I did the quest where you go into the Guo-Lai Halls and I did the quest where you go around talking to all the people in the Vale, and from that point, I get nothing. I can't progress at all in many of the reputation factions important to gearing up.

Exactly what my hubby and I did. So frustrating.
I was having the same problem and I found one spot directly north of the five sisters where the crystals spawn. It is a very small area that wasn't phased for me. Hope this helps someone else.
Truly pathetic that it takes this long to create a response, Sapperwix.
Having the phasing problem? Seeing spiders not stone lions and crystals?

Solution:
1) Kill stone lions inside the Guo-Lai Halls
2) Find crystals in a tiny unphased area at the west end of the crystal quest area as marked in the map when you select that quest.
3) Hand in quests!

Not sure if this solves any problems after this point, but at least it gets you past the phasing roadblock for those two quests.
So from what I can gather there are a lot of issues with starting golden lotus dailies, doing the stones of power quest, and completing the quest you begin when you get honored.

I know that I just had to drop the stones of power quest and then it was gone with no way for me to ever find it again, I just moved on but it still bothers me that the quest is just gone.

The other bug I am seeing is that upon completing the quest where you escape with the panda rogue, I go to the quest turn in but there is no npc there. I then go to where the npc actually is, near the gate of the setting sun and he does not have a question mark for me to turn in.

Seems like there are a combination of about three different bugs preventing people from advancing golden lotus quests at different points. Weirdest part is that i know people who did the quest the day before me and had no problems at all.