Hozenspeak Profanity Filter Addon

Moon Guard
The Jinyu Force > Lederhozen
Oh my ookin' dook.

This is going to be doorkin' hillarious. Especially since angry pvpers act like hozen anyway.
Genius.

09/30/2012 11:50 PMPosted by Regnatia
angry pvpers act like hozen anyway.

It's true!
LAWL. So wrong. And yet...So right.
I am so totally downloading this.
Ook 'em all in the frakking dooker.
thank
This is brilliant, and wholesome family fun.
i'm thinking i could have my browser extension prefilter posts with hozenspeak for laughs. it would fit with my theme of undermining people more as they get angrier.

but i'd prefer to make it a time-limited thing. i could wait 'til april but the joke will be completely dead by then. but i'm so lazy right now and i'm such a procrastinator...
Shut up and take my money.
10/01/2012 06:05 AMPosted by Ruvok

Where did you come from!?
http://i.imgur.com/AzGoO.jpg

YES GOOD
I really don't get the whole "Hozen are the funniest thing ever! Let's beat it to death with the meme stick!" thing. It's cute, I snickered, Riko make me literally LoL, but it's not something I feel the need to see and repeat constantly. General Chat on the server I was playing was full of people just spamming the crap out of repeats of the quest text. It was... really dumb.
10/01/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Finaj

Where did you come from!?

I'm back!
10/01/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Imria
I really don't get the whole "Hozen are the funniest thing ever! Let's beat it to death with the meme stick!" thing. It's cute, I snickered, Riko make me literally LoL, but it's not something I feel the need to see and repeat constantly. General Chat on the server I was playing was full of people just spamming the crap out of repeats of the quest text. It was... really dumb.

Some people apparently have differing senses of humour. Neat, right?
hey i'm pretty universally funny to everyone on the forum
10/01/2012 06:34 AMPosted by Baenhoof

I know, but I guess I'm confused why teh internet seems to think a funny thing is funnier if repeated ad infinitum.
10/01/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Imria

I know, but I guess I'm confused why teh internet seems to think a funny thing is funnier if repeated ad infinitum.

Advice Animals
Chemistry Cat
Ermagherd
Circus Afro
LOLCats
Ragecomics
Alien Guy
I Took an Arrow to the Knee

There are literally thousands of memes on the internet. Thesis papers have been written to speculate on why they proliferate so fast and so widely. Obviously some people find them funnier than others.
Hozenspeak is a fandom-specific meme and I'm sure it will die down in 6 months or so. Until then, just have fun with it imo.
There seem to have always been phrases or "catch lines" that took hold with each expansion that people liked to bring up. Except for Cata, because it was devoid of anything interesting or memorable.