Bots

Battlegrounds
Blizzard I would like to know how youre going to fix this. And please dont tell me that I have the ability to report a player AFK. I have been trying that all afternoon and it just plain does not work.

I was in twin peaks this morning and there was 6 bots on my team. Its very frustrating. They play like they are normal people but they are not... I know this because none of them would attack the flag carrier and stood in the same spot the whole match fighting.
I'm averaging 20-50% bots on Horde side right now.
Blizzard I would like to know how youre going to fix this. And please dont tell me that I have the ability to report a player AFK. I have been trying that all afternoon and it just plain does not work.

I was in twin peaks this morning and there was 6 bots on my team. Its very frustrating. They play like they are normal people but they are not... I know this because none of them would attack the flag carrier and stood in the same spot the whole match fighting.

How is that style of play any different than your run of the mill midtard?
Yea same here its crazy, i have a screen shot of a end game scoreboard where a guy who was afk in the corner the whole bg actually gets more honor than any of his team mates. All of his stats were 0 except for honorable kills. Yet we had 4-5 players report him afk and nothing happened. This is really ruining my experience and needs to be fixed ASAP
It's been a problem for a looonnnggg time now and Blizzard isn't willing to admit how bad it's really getting.

To be fair, it is a really hard problem to solve, as botters will eventually find a way to work around any program that Blizzard uses. That being said, I'd like to see them actually try hard to counter this problem rather than just sweep it under the rug.
Not hard, 72 hour bans for afking in bgs would work wonders. just sayin
Do you believe blizzard would ban someone just because a bot? LOL.

Its pvp related and the person using bot needs to pay to play just like you.
Do you believe blizzard would ban someone just because a bot? LOL.

Its pvp related and the person using bot needs to pay to play just like you.

It's happened before. The thing is, they do it in waves, so nothing really gets solved in the short term.

Also, assuming somebody cares enough about wow to bot, if their account does get banned, they'll probably get another one. Which adds to blizz's profits, not cut into them.