WoW CD/DVD Media won't install on New MacBook

Mac Technical Support
I've been playing WoW for a few years on my windows PCs. They were starting to age and I no longer wanted a desktop, so I bought a new MacBook Pro.

I keep everything - so of course I had the original media I used to install WoW on my PC. It's for both PC/Mac.

But when I put the DVD into the Mac, the installer comes up with a "crossed out" icon over it. When I click to install, it tells me "Power PC is no longer supported (OS X)"

Where can I get new media without paying for it all over again? It doesn't make sense that I have to go pay for a new dvd when I have 2 here that work perfectly fine otherwise. Is there a place I can download this (legally) or request new media?
But when I put the DVD into the Mac, the installer comes up with a "crossed out" icon over it. When I click to install, it tells me "Power PC is no longer supported (OS X)"

You may be using an older install DVD that had a PowerPC installer.

You can just download the game from Battle.net, as this is the Intel version.

https://us.battle.net/account/management/download/
I'm having this same problem, except whenever I download the Intel version from Battle.net, as soon as the install begins it comes up with 'an unexpected error has occurred while trying to install. Please try again or contact customer support.' I've tried and tried and tried, even tried to re-download the game client but still keeps happening.
Is there anything I can do on my end before I decide to call customer support and get stuck on the phone trying to resolve it?
Btw, I used to play on my Mac desktop and it all worked fine, until downloaded the client for Mists of Pandaria it basically said my computer was to old to run the new software, so not only could I not install the new expansion, I couldn't even play the game without having to install MoP first.