Hunter Chat Thread 1: Sticky Edition

Hunter
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
i got the bow from siege after like 12 kills

hate that place
I don't hate the place as much as i hate being nice and handing all the adds myself w/ traps and shooting the exploders only to have the warlock spam toss amber on me.
I got the epic bow last week from Gate about 2 days after I got my mount. Never again will I be in a heroic.
I got the epic bow last week from Gate about 2 days after I got my mount. Never again will I be in a heroic.

How many runs? I'v been doing it almost every day and it hurts....
Not very many, I was in 463 a few days after launch and only realized there even was an epic bow a few days later, so only then I did it daily. It's just luck.
What epic bow are you talking about?
10/08/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Solojoe
What epic bow are you talking about?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87546
Just got that bow, myself.
10/08/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Yjjial

Grats.....I hate you both.
With LnL procs now, are we able to just spam ES without clipping it now? I remember reading some where that we didn't have to wait to use all the shots anymore.
So basically, if I get an LnL proc, I can just spam ES instead of waiting and it's ok?
10/08/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Zouka

And I xmogged it...
...To Rimebane... :3
10/08/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Zouka

I second your hatred.
Has anyone else had some HORRIBLE luck in heroics? I think I've gotten like, two drops and that's it so far. I keep spamming heroics too :(.
10/08/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Lazyguide
Has anyone else had some HORRIBLE luck in heroics? I think I've gotten like, two drops and that's it so far. I keep spamming heroics too :(.

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

I can't get my boots, gloves, belt or weapon to drop. Clearly, I angered the RNG Gods at some point.
Tia's Grace. I ran Lost City at least a dozen times last expansion before I saw it drop on heroic mode.
10/08/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Sneakys
Clearly, I angered the RNG Gods at some point.
QFT.