Best MoP Ghost iron Farm spot 400 1 hour!!!

Professions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUNFLpYtrzs

Hello this is by far the best ghost iron farm spot in mop..
3 nodes spawn every time i circle etc etc. :D
Windless Isle in the Jade Forest is so much better than that. There can be up to 5 mining nodes on your mini-map at once, and they're relatively safe.
I farm a 6 node spot that respawns as fast as I can circle the route. The whole route is on ground near the shore and is away from all questing so I don't get much competition. I am filling a 20 slot bag with stacks of ghost iron in less than an hour.

The spot is west of the alliance beach where you start in jade forest.
I farm a 6 node spot that respawns as fast as I can circle the route. The whole route is on ground near the shore and is away from all questing so I don't get much competition. I am filling a 20 slot bag with stacks of ghost iron in less than an hour.

That is a great spot, and you're right not too much competition, at least not on my server. My druid was quite happy to discover it while she was doing some light questing.
Here I thought it was gonna be a picture of Pandaria.
10/02/2012 07:02 AMPosted by Wyler
Here I thought it was gonna be a picture of Pandaria.

Crap you beat me to it.

The answer to 'What is the best Ghost Iron farming spot?' is indeed 'Pandaria'.
Yes, I am glad we finally have a ghost iron farming guide. It was taking me up to 3 seconds to find a node, but now I am finding them every 2.8 seconds.
I know another good spot in Dread Wastes. Haven't gotten to test it, but if you circle all the mogu ruins in Terrace of Gur'than, you will find a ton of Ghost iron, as well as a lot of rich Ghost iron deposits. There is usually a good amount of trillium there too, so even more win :D.
Can someone post a pic of a good route much appreciated :)
three pictures there... but frankly that ore is relatively easy to find.

http://www.wow-professions.com/farming/ghost-iron-ore-farming
Thanks but I already was looking at that site but havnt yet to try
I don't know why you'd need a map, my miner can't fly nowhere without having to stop and bonk rocks every few inches.

Maybe it's the bag item that lets her see extra spawns. Forgot what it's called. Will link it later when I get home if nobody posts it.

Also, your Sunsong Ranch is the best/easiest/safest place to farm ore.

ps. This thread is very old, you're not supposed to necro things without updating info contained within.
You mean the Mist-Piercing Goggles?

01/13/2014 12:24 PMPosted by Vixie
Also, your Sunsong Ranch is the best/easiest/safest place to farm ore.

For a VERY limited amount. Not a good choice if you need any quantity.
10/02/2012 06:31 AMPosted by Crimmen

Can you help me find it? I even switched to my flying 90 miner and no luck.

Edit - I think I found it on my 90 flying miner. It's a circle along the beaches, up thru the war engines and thru a small gap in the tall hills to start point. On the flyer I can do it in 2 minutes, and wait for respawns. I think it can be done by foot as well - haven't tried yet - but you would have to kill mobs along the way.
How many times must we necro this thread.

Also, I have the best ghost iron farming system. Up near the mini map on your screen is a magnifying glass thing. Click it, then click "find ore". Now when you are near an ore spawn, a yellow dot will appear on the screen. This is NOT a hack or an exploit. It is just an amazing tip.
This thread has used up 4 or 5 of its nine lives. Keep in mind when MoP launched every node of everything spawned like hot cakes. In patch 5.1 the spawn rate was dropped quite a bit, although the nodes are still plentiful. Good thing to since it takes a shedload of the stuff to discover all the patterns.
10/02/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Meanrock
Yes, I am glad we finally have a ghost iron farming guide. It was taking me up to 3 seconds to find a node, but now I am finding them every 2.8 seconds.

You are one lucky man 2.8 seconds...
Windward Ise is by far the best place to farm Ghost Iron ore. the nods appear faster than i can mine them and its a small area so you dont have to fly all around looking for nods
04/09/2014 01:23 PMPosted by Xorion
Windward Ise is by far the best place to farm Ghost Iron ore. the nods appear faster than i can mine them and its a small area so you dont have to fly all around looking for nods

and even though you might have to kill some npcs to mine some nods, if you have Potion of Luck then the npcs chance of dropping motes of harmony is 1/3