8/8HM Casual 2 day guild recruiting for MoP

Barthilas
We need a priest. Currently we're looking at Wed / Sun 7-11pm raids but this is subject to change as we confirm the team for this tier. Being available most evenings is a plus, although we'll only be moving and not increasing raid times.

Contact me or Zasta in game. We're looking for players who can play at a high standard. Just because we're casual doesn't mean we aim to suck. Don't bring your mediocre back peddling dps into our raid thanks.
Nice to see another guild taking a seriously casual approach.
People tend to look down their noses at casual guilds, but it's actually a difficult balance finding people who are decent that aren't putting in 5-6 nights per week in top tier guilds.

I wish you guys good luck =)
wtb hunter
~coolest dudes on da block~
bump looking for a priest dps / 3rd healer
Hey Ham, does Christopher still play? Or did he get sick of you tapping his sister?
10/14/2012 05:23 AMPosted by Undoubtedly
Hey Ham, does Christopher still play? Or did he get sick of you tapping his sister?

nope
i wana join
up for decent players
Just an FYI for those looking to join, we're swapping to Thursday/Sunday raids at this stage.

I think the best way to describe our style is raiding for people who have demanding lives but still are competent and dedicated enough to progress through top tier content.
^^ bumpbump!
There are a couple of people in <Voodoo> that would be keen. I shall send them in your direction.