[A] <The Golden Keg> recruitment [Closed]

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 5 Next
-- recruitment closed --
/shameless bumpage
It is nice to see you all back. I wish you luck!
10/03/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Akyun
It is nice to see you all back. I wish you luck!

^-^ Thanks, Akyun! *hug*
The Keg has nailed 21!

And bump.
*squeezy hugs Eodi* EODSSSS <3
/bumpity bump ^-^
/SUPERbump
Glad to see we're getting some quality members, I love Wyrmrest Accord!
Feel free to contact us with any questions at all, fellow Wyrmies, we can't wait to hear from you.

...Unless you're just going to pester us, in which case I have a pointy object for you.
Yeah. Pointy objects. Of...pointiness. *shifty eyes*
I think I've random-ed into a few groups with some of your guildies (I don't recall the names, just recall seeing your tag), good players and nice people. :)
10/10/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Sunmei
I think I've random-ed into a few groups with some of your guildies (I don't recall the names, just recall seeing your tag), good players and nice people. :)

^-^ We try to make randoms a pretty spiffy experience...as opposed to most people being mute. Lol. Yay for good experiences! *arm flail-y hugs for Sunmei*

~Nova
Getting nibbles in game means I'm bumpin' this thread! /bumpbumpbump
Oh wow, Galani told me you guys were back! I was wondering where you'd all disappeared to. End of expansion lull seemed to swallow up a lot of folks. Welcome back!! <33
Oh wow, Galani told me you guys were back! I was wondering where you'd all disappeared to. End of expansion lull seemed to swallow up a lot of folks. Welcome back!! <33

We all took a few months off, end of cata killed us dude! I totes /hug'd you the other day! Lol, shya me and Gal caught up a bit and exchanged b-tags. Next time I see ya on, I'll hit ya up! *mega hugs*

/missed everyone :X
/bumpola
I was away from WoW for over a year and had been looking for a good group of people to adventure with on a new server ( original scarlet crusade ). I believe i found a great home here. Very inviting and friendly.
I was away from WoW for over a year and had been looking for a good group of people to adventure with on a new server ( original scarlet crusade ). I believe i found a great home here. Very inviting and friendly.

*squeezy panda hugs!* D'aw Khoba~ ^-^
Dwarf shaman thunderstorm round-house kick with a touch of earth shock bump.
10/16/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Eodi
Dwarf shaman thunderstorm round-house kick with a touch of earth shock bump.

Eodiiiiii *mega glomp!*

Where is the almighty dorf shammy tonight? HMM?