World PvP on Bleeding Hollow

Bleeding Hollow
So I was looking around at other high population PvP servers and this one seems to have the closest Horde to Alliance ratio. Is there active World PvP here?
none at all, we all help each other with homework and have sleepovers on the weekends.
What's PvP?
10/03/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Kitty
What's PvP?

That thing where we do stuff sometimes.
10/03/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Hobsocke
none at all, we all help each other with homework and have sleepovers on the weekends.

I dunno...them pillow fights get pretty vicious, especially when theres a guard..er..bed humper.
10/04/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Kenokost

I dunno...them pillow fights get pretty vicious, especially when theres a guard..er..bed humper.

I saw an alli... once.
10/04/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Helladin

I saw an alli... once.

Probably wandered off while caught up in RP?
10/03/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Hobsocke

Why was I not invited? I never get invited to things.

10/04/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Helladin

I saw an alli... once.

I like your helm, Helly.
occasionally
10/03/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Crixar
So I was looking around at other high population PvP servers and this one seems to have the closest Horde to Alliance ratio. Is there active World PvP here?

It's a PvP server, of course there is PvP. How long have you been playing WoW? Do you really need to ask that question?

Clearly you're not ready for Bleeding Hollow.
10/04/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Sayir

Why was I not invited? I never get invited to things.

I saw an alli... once.

I like your helm, Helly.

The pony tail is what made it a must.
LOL i love this server