boomkin pvp stats

Druid
Hello guys, What are now the best stats for boomkins ? I know that i need the more pvp power as possible>6% hit>rest but should i go full crit or full haste like it was in cata. thx for info
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ??????
crit or haste ?
too late im going haste.... forever alone.
I love you. That's what is important.
Int>6% hit>haste (to breakpoint)>crit>mastery. The effectiveness of PVP power is reliant on the amount of intellect you have, so avoid stacking straight PVP power over intellect.
crit crit crit crit crit cirt crit crit crit crit crit crit crit instant surge

you really dont even have time to cast anything vs melee's
I agree with Jetski. I did have haste but reforged back out to crit mastery. we never really hard cast and extra 1 tick on a dot is not worth the other loss.

With our AC ability (useable while on the move with 4pc) we can manage our eclipses much better. So stack crit for the instant SS procs

[My SnF and MF crits hit for 35-45k on NCP (have not done tests on pvp players yet), and have been hit with a 125k SS crit from another boomkin!! thats right and im in full pvp gear]

and mastery > haste, because you should always be in eclipses when you start your nuke. For Incarnation if you use it, CA is eclipses and helps your dots. win win
whats the breakpoint for boomkin and y would i need it ?