Standard of People in Battle Grounds

Battlegrounds
It's funny how Blizzard makes an Item Level requirement to get in to Dungeons but for BG's, nothing, not even an introductory quest explaining the mechanic of the BG and how to best play it, so this make BG's more frustrating then enjoyable as people really only use BG to level up toons.

There must be a way for Blizz to have a standard to get in to BG (even people with 1/2 a brain or people BOTs get in at the moment) as the Report AFK and Cheating doesn't seem to lessen then amount of AFKers and BOTs in BG's.
bump
An item level is to judge the difficulty of the dungeon...and tell you approximately what gear youll need to complete it.

I would like to see the type of system you would design you predict the difficulty of the players you would face.
10/05/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Dvpope
It's funny how Blizzard makes an Item Level requirement to get in to Dungeons but for BG's, nothing, not even an introductory quest explaining the mechanic of the BG and how to best play it,

Well, theoretically each side is playing with the same handicap, so it's not quite the same. Dungeons are tuned for a specific level of difficulty.
10/05/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Shàd
I would like to see the type of system you would design you predict the difficulty of the players you would face.
If item level is a judge to get into instances then why does PvP gear have and item level score ???

Maybe a very similar reward system for winning BGs to what we have now. Depending on the PvP BG you are in you get different amount of PVP Points. Them PvP item level doesn't come into it. Its all on you skill and what level BGs you can conquer.

You get enough points you get Honor Gear.
You get enough points you get Conquest Gear.
You get enough points you get Areana Gear.
can someone please enlighten me.my DK has full set of tyran gear. why shoud I invest the time and effort to get ELITE gear As the stats are the same for both ty
THIS was the thread you bumped for that question?

Really?
THIS was the thread you bumped for that question?

Really?

This too shall pass Glaive...this too shall pass.