Help starting back up

Warrior
So as anyone who looks at my gear can see i have not touched my warrior in a long long time! But I have to decided to start him back up but need help on where to start. I need help on where to start leveling up for the fastest progression and to gear up.

Also how is our state in PvP right now?

And are we still the best tanks?
Just made a forum like this were good spot.
first of all, questing is always the fastest leveling, and i specifically prefer hyjal. follow the normal line from there on in. currently, we're in a decent spot pvp wise, but i dont know how long that will last.

and finally, best tank is always fight based. but tanking underwent a bit of a change with MoP, and our main mitigation skill, shield block, now costs 60 rage and has 2 charges.
Why Hyjai? What are other options?

And is Arms still the go to PvP spec?
Any other feedback?
Both 'can' be pvp specs, but arms is the standard arena spec that I have seen. (by far)

It doesn't mater if you do hyjal or vashjr, its just personal preference. Do you want to be underwater with a buff that makes you not move slow/unending breath or would you rather be on a mountain.

Tip about leveling: don't get side tracked and stay focused. (Y-bomber: Stay on target)

Warriors are in a good spot for PvP at 90 right now. If you happen to have glanced at our forums we have several QQ threads.

Best tanks? We are a solid tank at the moment but I can't confirm / deny if we are best.

Sianl
Thanks for the reply

yes have seen a lot of QQ threads but everybody is also crying that their class was beat with a nerf bat as well so didnt know how true it was.

What is the main difference PvP wise between Fury and Arms, cause if there is a whole lot i may role Fury as it seems to be the 'cooler' of the two.... i mean come on 2 2h?!
Realm first 90 here, do not take the dungeon leveling route. Questing is much more efficient, and adventuring through Pandaria is definitely a lot more fun than Cataclysm was (Dont worry, you'll get used to the ground mounts).

Warriors are a little imbalanced in PVP at the moment, as you can probably tell by all the QQ threads clogging up the warrior forums.

As for tanking, warriors and DK's are both looking to be the best tanks this tier, so stick around :)
Whats the differences between arms and fury shouldnt fury have arm and leg up in DPS on arms?
Rend was removed, taste for blood was changed. You can get procs which can proc more procs which each time you proc a proc off your proc you get bonus damage to your next heroic strike. If the stars align you get a 500% harder hitting heroic strike which you can time with a CS and another skill on your main GCD and do some excessive damage on a player.

However; this HS buff only lasts 15 seconds before you'll lose your stacks or be unable to build them higher. Any roots/CC done to you basically makes you lose any you have. So in other words; the potential is there.

Sianl
Rend was removed, taste for blood was changed. You can get procs which can proc more procs which each time you proc a proc off your proc you get bonus damage to your next heroic strike. If the stars align you get a 500% harder hitting heroic strike which you can time with a CS and another skill on your main GCD and do some excessive damage on a player.

However; this HS buff only lasts 15 seconds before you'll lose your stacks or be unable to build them higher. Any roots/CC done to you basically makes you lose any you have. So in other words; the potential is there.

Ya lol um cool? lol i appreciate the effort but i dont know what means =).... how does fury compare to arms