Arms vs Fury PVE

Warrior
Who is winning in this patch. I heard that TG fury is on top right now. I was getting bagged on by an arms warrior in a heroic on why i am fury. I was doing more DPS than him but that just made me think about this topic. By the looks of my armory, should i go Fury or Arms? and what are your opinions on this topic?
Fury is gear dependent. After enough crit, it more than closes any gaps.

SMF > TG for single target. TG > SMF for AoE. (assuming comparable weapons)

Most of the fury warriors I see that claim success have about 21% crit. Not entirely sure what the breakpoint is
Thanks for helping out :)

Most of the fury warriors I see that claim success have about 21% crit. Not entirely sure what the breakpoint is

How the hell are they even up to 21% crit yet??? Unless they are already in mostly purples, I call bs. I am hovering below 17% and doing pretty well, but it takes a LOT of crit rating to move those percentages up even a little bit.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Ochron/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Ranikotar/simple

Two examples. Of course they have some purples, as I said.. it is gear dependent. Purples help in that department.
10/07/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Narcaine
How the hell are they even up to 21% crit yet??? Unless they are already in mostly purples, I call bs. I am hovering below 17% and doing pretty well, but it takes a LOT of crit rating to move those percentages up even a little bit.

I'll use myself as an example as once I get my boe gloves I should be above 21%.

Right now our gear is pretty similar, differences are professions and and gemming/enchanting.

Before the xpac dropped I decided to use the most from professions so I went and got blacksmithing/skinning, the best combination for fury. Both together give me 1120 crit and I'm gemming for it almost exclusively while only changing a bit for socket bonuses.

Use a shoulder enchant, get a belt buckle and gem a 320 crit gem in there and use your jc crit gems...

As for gemming if you want to match sockets make sure its exp/crit, I know I'm using one in my shoulders but this is going to be changed once I get new gloves.
Almost 23% pre-raid.
21.75%... getting there lol

26.75% raid buffs though,pretty good start of the xpac imo.
yup!
Thanks for the advice pandaman :)

im at 20% and im not in the greatest gear