Ah, c'est l'amour ~

Moon Guard
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
There was this one time with roses and candlewax...

I don't get to do a lot of romantic roleplay, alas. Most characters my femme fatales encounter just aren't good all the way around the track, y'know? Useless.

I'll love you.

:|

I don't get to do a lot of romantic roleplay, alas. Most characters my femme fatales encounter just aren't good all the way around the track, y'know? Useless.
</3
Radeith's most romantic moment was when her lover tried to leave her, so she carved out his heart and kept its preserved remains in a box. So they could be together. Forever.

It's probably because you put them to sleep before anything happens tbh
Cal'mai and her hubby. Omg they're so cute. I have daily feels over this pair.

One time he decided to paint a picture of her. It was so sweet because she just couldn't believe that that is how he sees her. It'd never previously occurred to her that she might be pretty or beautiful, it just wasn't a priority. Her whole perspective sort of changed that day.

He also proposed to her by giving her a flower that bloomed and glowed in the moonlight. The ring was inside and revealed when it bloomed. He then promised her himself "in this life and the next".

Cal'mai conversely has a very hard time conveying her emotions and feelings beyond physical intimacy, as she's very locked in as a person. He's one of the few people she allows herself complete openness with, however, and one of the few that have seen her cry. On a daily basis she shows her love by offering little gestures to her beloved, such as making him supper, giving him a back massage, or tucking him into bed. It's adorable.
I have too much love to give.
He's living. >.>

H-how does he take the being Undead thing? Well, I hope? :3
He handled it pretty well. But when you look like this, how could one not. =3

We at dated at the Dark moon fair a few months back and that is all I'll say. =^.^=
Liarasong hasn't done anything romantic. Far too studious to consider the idea of love!
10/08/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Malere
It's probably because you put them to sleep before anything happens tbh

Look you're going to need to get used to being bossed around. Quit your QQ and gimme 20.

</3

<3

I'll love you.

I'll destroy you.

;)
The moment when Lisenne felt most loved was when her paramour shoved a fel crystal encased in bronze into her unliving body, the cold metal replacing her unbeating heart.

He later took it away in a manner as violent and, well, heart-rending as one might imagine.

I thought it was nails, not candlewax.
I kiss myself in the mirror.
I think, honestly, some of the most romantic roleplay of my recent memory has not been with OCs, but with canon characters.

I will never ever not ship Rogal Dorn/Janetia Krole now.

I sould slap you, traitor. But I wont. =3
Does slaughtering a ton of demons in Ashenvale, cutting off their heads, placing them in a sack, setting up shop outside Astraanar to place said heads on pikes in a circle, with a stone engraving in both orcish and crude darnassian that professes a frank and curt love and wish to slaughter the enemies of Azeroth wholesale for a certain Sentinel standing watch in the town count?
No more loves stories?

</3
<3
<3
I now have something to add to this thread for Grace. Taninus hurt himself just so he could see Grace. /dawww
10/08/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Lisenne
I think, honestly, some of the most romantic roleplay of my recent memory has not been with OCs, but with canon characters.

If the slaying of a mammoth and carrying it back to your woman so that she might feast upon the intact heart doesn't scream 'romantic' then nothing does.
Awwwww, my little girl is becoooooming a woman!!!*Sets out table and plague*Come, let us talk! Who is he? What does he do for a living? Is he living? Is he undead?

Probably one of the best things I've read in awhile.

Also, I can't think of one in particular that was better than the rest.

Our guild officer did set up the first time they banged though... Got a promotion for it!