[A]10M *Vicious Circle* Barthilas

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Vicious Circle is a 10 man raiding guild looking to progress through Pandarian Raids. We are looking to create a strong team dedicated to progressing through all encounters. We are looking for individuals who are mature, reliable and ready to raid. You need to have Ventrilo for all raids and you need to come prepared at all times. Having great attendance and attitude is a high priority. We do not want elitist jerks or Members who are not dedicated to helping the guild succeed.

Currently Recruiting:

Monk - Brewmaster (Tank)
Priest - Holy/Discipline (Healer)
Druid - Restoration (Healer)
Rogue - Combat (DPS)
Shaman - Elemental (DPS)

Raid Schedule:
Times listed are based on server time.

{Server Times}
Wednesday - 5:00 - 8:00pm
Thursday - 5:00 - 8:00pm
Friday - 5:00 - 8:00pm

{Pacific Times}
Tuesday - 11:00pm - 2:00am
Wednesday - 11:00pm - 2:00am
Thursday - 11:00pm - 2:00am

Thank you for taking the time to view this thread and we hope to hear from you soon. If you have any questions feel free to reply to our thread or contact me in-game; BattleTag - Zexis#1960
Taking information from my posts isn't really the best way to go about it..

Copy and pasting from other threads really shows how decent you are, couldn't even create something original and of your own.
^ Grats on being the first immature douchebag to contribute nothing to the thread.
lol - Short and simple. Couldn't create their own recruitment thread, had to steal it from my own existing thread. Lame.
now i thought your thread was well written. i dont have alot of experience posting on forums and i thought your post was a worded and thought hell that looks like a great format, were both looking for the same thing, just at different times...no offense to you bud.
oops my bad... i didnt realize your times were identical
Don't tell me that you think you're the first person to post a recruitment message asking for what you need in your group comp? Other than that, what similarities are you crying about anyway? You think you're original, try looking back at the last 5+ years or WoW recruitment posts you jerk.
You expect an example of maturity yet you go onto other people's recruitment forums to troll them about some asinine detail that may or may not even exist?
From what I can see, it's been changed. No trolling here at all.

Stating what was obvious.
obvious to only you. the need to comment at all was simply a failed attempt to troll. move along kid
10/07/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Eevvee
obvious to only you. the need to comment at all was simply a failed attempt to troll. move along kid

You're good at it aren't you?

I wasn't trolling.

But continue, it's just displaying your immaturity.
if only there was a /ignore on the forums for rtards like you
Lol regardless - good luck recruiting..
Still Looking for Core Raiders

Monk - Brewmaster (Tank)
Druid - Restoration (Healer)
Rogue - Combat (DPS)
Shaman - Elemental (DPS)
Update!

DeathKnight - Blood (Tank)
Druid - Guardian (Tank)