Let Me Just Say

Story Forum
About 20-25minutes into stepping onto Pandaria, after the airship crash.....after completing the opening? Yeah. You saw what I did. At that point...it basically became pretty obvious what is going to happen to Garrosh.

I wish they had been more subtle. I mean, it was more than just foreshadowing IMO.

Unless of course, they throw me for a loop and they dont go down that route.

When Garrosh sets foot on Pandaria?

WORST. MISTAKE. EVER.

One small step for The G-Man, one giant leap for Sha Kind.
Considering that Warlocks and Death Knights are already there, and they haven't exploded into millions of Sha, I think Hellscream will be fine. Yet I don't get what you mean by foreshadowing. I am pretty sure that Hellscrean's Fist was shot down to make the Horde loose something for once.

Unless it is a metaphor, and that the Alliance's ship, the Vanguard, is also foreshadowing the Alliance Vanguard into Pandaria will be destroyed by Horde.
10/08/2012 01:33 AMPosted by Garamsythe
I wish they had been more subtle. I mean, it was more than just foreshadowing IMO.

I'd say they forgot what the word means when they decided to tell us what we were going to do to Garrosh before beta even hit, in a press release event.
What I find perplexing, is Garrosh probably will be corrupt... and then Blizzard will be asked questiosn why DKs and warlocks aren't even more corrupt, and we'll be told "gameplay mechanics"
10/08/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Spellestra
What I find perplexing, is Garrosh probably will be corrupt... and then Blizzard will be asked questiosn why DKs and warlocks aren't even more corrupt, and we'll be told "gameplay mechanics"

But there are already in-game warlocks and Death Knights on Pandaria, ignorng Players of course. You fight several Warlocks in the Alliance intro, and you fight a dwarven death knight in the Horde intro.
10/08/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Ximothy

But there are already in-game warlocks and Death Knights on Pandaria, ignorng Players of course. You fight several Warlocks in the Alliance intro, and you fight a dwarven death knight in the Horde intro.

And we're still going to be told 'gameplay mechanics'

Or some other nonsense like 'player DKs/locks have more control over their emotions than NPC ones that get corrupted, like whatshisface the Alliance kill'
10/08/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Spellestra

And we're still going to be told 'gameplay mechanics'

Or some other nonsense like 'player DKs/locks have more control over their emotions than NPC ones that get corrupted, like whatshisface the Alliance kill'

If Death Knights don't have souls, would they really be affected by the Sha? They seem sort of... emotionless.
That's debatable.

Played DKs who went to ICC may indeed have their souls back, when Frostmourne was shattered. Assuming Frostmourne slayed and took their souls, of course.

Many DKS do show lots of emotion. Blood DKs are known for their nearly constant rage.
10/08/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Abaan
If Death Knights don't have souls, would they really be affected by the Sha? They seem sort of... emotionless.

From Nyorloth, with love.

The souls of the undead (Forsaken, PC death knights, ghouls, etc.) are imperfectly attached to their bodies; the dark magic that sustains them is a buffer that prevents their souls from properly joining with their bodies. This is why undead feel only faint sensations of pain or discomfort from most physical stimuli, and why the Light is so painful to their existence. The primary exception to this rule are liches, as liches bind their souls to a phylactery and then use the phylactery to generate a physical form; this process is why lich bodies look nothing like their mortal bodies, and also why you have to destroy a lich’s phylactery to truly kill them.

The Knights of the Ebon Blade have souls and are very capable of feeling emotions (Darion Mograine's emotions are part of the reason the Knights of the Ebon Blade exists in the first place). So, yes, the Sha can probably affect and be affected by them.

Edit: Here's the link. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3313064613?page=3