Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Also Dare plz bring hotdogs. Im
not a popcorn kinda person.
Also Dare plz bring hotdogs. Im
not a popcorn kinda person.

Crazy
10/11/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Psychosyn
Wtb world pvp event. CRISP VS BTM?

Hmmmmm, could be profitable ... Hellscream cotton candy .... just think of the possibilities :P
*Dareniun gets another bright idea (light bulb appearing type idea too)!

*Disappearing for a brief moment, Dareniun returns with a hot dog cart with a menu splashed on the front of it.

"Get your Specialty Top Dog Hot Dogs herrrrEEEEE ... WoW's version of the very best!

top dog FRANKFURTER
All beef - kosher style
GERMAN FRANKFURTER
3/4 beef, 1/4 pork, fresh garlic
BOCKWURST
1/2 pork, 1/2 veal, milk, eggs
KIELBASA (POLISH)
2/3 pork, 1/3 beef - hearty
CALABRESE (ITALIAN)
Pork, paprika, chili, fennel — semi-hot
HOT LINK (LOUSIANA STYLE)
Beef and four kinds of pepper — h-h-hottt
BRATWURST (GERMAN)
Pork, marjoram — genuine old world taste
LEMON CHICKEN
Chicken, fresh lemon & garlic — low salt, low fat, no preservatives
SMOKED CHICKEN APPLE
Chicken, juicy bits of apple — low salt
BIRD DOG
Turkey, bell pepper, cilantro —slight bite
THE WIENIE (VEGGIE)
Wheat Protein, Bell Peppers, Fennel, Eggplant and Fresh Garlic. No preservatives
LINGUIÇA
All pork, wine vinegar cured, smoked

(On an aside note, world pvp event might be in order. My vent can handle 100 screaming trolls from both horde an alliance who can share the same channel and yell at each other through the whole event ... oh fun times :P)
10/10/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Chancia
First off: No one in our raid was flagged for pvp till you guys showed up, you guys flagged your self. 2nd: We're gonna kill you when you attack us. 3rd: When you pvp you kill the heals first:) That's how pvp works:) Good luck BTM!

That's funny, considering the only way I can tab to someone and attack them is when they are PVP flagged...
10/10/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Chancia
First off: No one in our raid was flagged for pvp till you guys showed up, you guys flagged your self. 2nd: We're gonna kill you when you attack us. 3rd: When you pvp you kill the heals first:) That's how pvp works:) Good luck BTM!

You should really learn how flagging works. 2nd you didnt kill many of us until you all started respawning which is when you cleaned house(not to mention vastly outnumbered us since Nemesis was there)
3rd Chesticles you are now ugly....why u change
oh no no no dont be bringin in the nemesis arguement :P

Im jk any publicity is good publicity
Is there a reason? Because they can.

Its working as intended. PvP is a part of world boss mechanics. If we were meant to politely let one another kill world bosses, we wouldn't be opposing factions at war.

On that note, next time it happens, send a runner back to town to let trade know so we can all come enjoy the show. ;)
10/12/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Vernedad
On that note, next time it happens, send a runner back to town to let trade know so we can all come enjoy the show. ;)

I hear that on occasion spears are hurled in the stands .. which may "occasionally" miss the intended target and "could possibly" enter the field of play striking a flagged participant.

I'm wondering if this would be considered a "PvP party foul" of sorts? Or should one just go with the flow and just join in should something as rare and as random as this happen?

Just curious what the proper etiquette is with such a far fetched situation ... :/

(Would hate to start a troll-based-flame-throwing public thread ...)
I'm wondering if this would be considered a "PvP party foul" of sorts? Or should one just go with the flow and just join in should something as rare and as random as this happen?

There's no such thing as a foul in PvP. If it's red, it's dead.
10/12/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Helagoth

Thank you so much for the clarification .. I would hate cause bad blood between factions which have been at war in lore for quite some time :/
10/12/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Helagoth

Haha love the saying!
We win again :|
Save a dragon, don't PvE
Is there a reason you are trying to wipe us when we pull a world boss? I would suggest you recognize. Before you get smacked in the face again.

No but seriously can you cut it out its not very mature. I understand the disapointmant when you get there just a wee bit too late. But it happens.

If some other alliance is messing with you when you are killing a world boss thats between you and them, therefore stay the eff away from us kthx.

Be Crisp :)

Maybe you should have your people not attack us? Both times someone in your raid jumped people in ours which led to the pvp, neither time were we the instigator.

Just my two cents, but showing up to a world boss flagged for PvP combat and not expecting to get ganked? I believe that is a PvP party foul.
Pretty sure it was Sam who started the thread whining (its how I took it) that BTM was starting stuff with your raid group. Are you now saying t hat it was the other way around and you started attacking first?

I have solved it! Col. Mustard, in the library, with an iron pipe.

edit: stupid quotes
i'm legit lol'ing at this thread... i love you, baelfun.

it's so great when players get butthurt over something that is INTENDED to happen. no pvp boss (i.e. VoA, BH etc) with the presence of world bosses... hrm... NOPE TOTALLY NOT MEANT TO BE A PVP SHOWDOWN IF POSSIBLE. Samiam... i though you guys claimed to be good? but you moan on the forums about an extra challenge on a fairly easy 40 man boss?

Next on samiam's to do list... ask for a nerf to hogger!
i'm legit lol'ing at this thread... i love you, baelfun.

it's so great when players get butthurt over something that is INTENDED to happen. no pvp boss (i.e. VoA, BH etc) with the presence of world bosses... hrm... NOPE TOTALLY NOT MEANT TO BE A PVP SHOWDOWN IF POSSIBLE. Samiam... i though you guys claimed to be good? but you moan on the forums about an extra challenge on a fairly easy 40 man boss?

Next on samiam's to do list... ask for a nerf to hogger!

/facepalm

That was terrible. Just..terrible. So bad I had to log on just to respond. I hope you feel better about getting me do to such!

Anyway, I'm playing devil's advocate here. Why? Because I used to farm world bosses on Silverhand back in Vanilla and did so as Horde. It was a PVE server and flagging is just asking for trouble. If someone truly wants the world boss, don't come to it flagged. It will always cause trouble. Just run up, get the boss, and be like 'sup'.

If BTM was flagged and showed up, then its up to Crisp to show they care about PVE more than PVP and kill the boss, THEN FIGHT.

IF BTM shows up and Crisp is flagged, then they could do the same. Its all about what is more important. I also believe that people could have much more courtesy when it came to this game. Its probably dead now compared to what it was in Vanilla, but back when horde was outnumbered, Alliance would actually sit back and let us have our turn at the World Dragons if we got there first. We'd wipe, they would step in and do their thing. We would sit back and watch. I mean, seriously, no need to get angry at a damn game. Especially when half of Crisp is in Las Vegas partying anyway.

TL;DR
1. Don't come flagged, one side will always have someone with an itchy trigger-finger.
2. If someone is fighting a boss, don't try and wipe them. This isn't a PVP server. While the Red-Dead thing may be true..you probably are not seeing red. You're seeing yellow.
3. Kill the boss, then fight. Makes it all the much better when you either destroy one side or get destroyed.
seriously? you're trying to bring rules of engagement to pvp... (inb4 "if you want to pvp outside BG's go to a pvp server")

who cares if BTM had flagged people... who cares if Crisp didn't want to deal with pvp at the same time as hitting an open loot pinata (sorry, no accents cause i'm too lazy to put it in)

it happened... then Samiam decided to QQ about it on the forums. maybe you should send a realm wide memo to everyone when you're about to pull a world boss? i guess we'll just evacuate the entire continent for you, just so you feel safer when pulling an open world boss.

you're so caught up in the fact that we're a pve realm, that you think there's rules when someone is flagged... there's not... if it's red, it's dead, and if you're flagged and don't want to die, you have 2 options... fight back and win, or GTFO and survive.

sure you want the boss because "progression is serious business" for your guild... i get that. but it's also important for other guilds/groups, so be prepared to fight for the privilege (no... not right) to kill a boss that may help you along on that road. if you want to get caught up on having "rules of pvp in the open world" go to an RP server... where people will coddle you while you spout off with thees and thous whilst "preparing to rid Azeroth of the evils that scorn it"
10/14/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Wickerbasket
seriously? you're trying to bring rules of engagement to pvp... (inb4 "if you want to pvp outside BG's go to a pvp server")

Too late. If you want to pvp with random ganking or being an idiot. Go to a RP/PVP server. Sorry that I expect people to not be stupid and come to a world boss flagged and then get jumped.

who cares if BTM had flagged people... who cares if Crisp didn't want to deal with pvp at the same time as hitting an open loot pinata (sorry, no accents cause i'm too lazy to put it in)
Personally, it seems Crisp was fault here. They were the ones to jump in. They could have easily ignored the yellow name and then killed the boss without a problem. Now if someone was an !@# and was running up and taunting the boss, then thats griefing.

it happened... then Samiam decided to QQ about it on the forums. maybe you should send a realm wide memo to everyone when you're about to pull a world boss? i guess we'll just evacuate the entire continent for you, just so you feel safer when pulling an open world boss.
I don't see much of a whine. Its more of a callout towards the other guild. If you see this as a whine, then thats what you want to see it as. Everyone loves to hate on someone. People love to hate on Crisp since they do get server firsts. Several of their members do have a cocky attitude but from what they used to be and what they are striving for now, I don't see that as a problem. Several alliance love to just hate on horde because they are the other team. Not because they personally hate them, but because its the mindset that Horde are the bad guys. Horde hate on alliance as well for the same reason. Oh well, thus is life.

you're so caught up in the fact that we're a pve realm, that you think there's rules when someone is flagged... there's not... if it's red, it's dead, and if you're flagged and don't want to die, you have 2 options... fight back and win, or GTFO and survive.
You are so caught up in the fact you see this as a whine. I already stated above how I feel the pvp happened since McGriff came in here and said it already. The fact is, all they had to do was go kill the boss and then kill the people later. That would have saved them the trouble. The question becomes..would BTM do it if they saw Crisp flagged while trying to kill the boss? Would they jump in? Sorry..I figured people would at least still follow some type of respect towards eachother. Must be dead like everything else.

sure you want the boss because "progression is serious business" for your guild... i get that. but it's also important for other guilds/groups, so be prepared to fight for the privilege (no... not right) to kill a boss that may help you along on that road. if you want to get caught up on having "rules of pvp in the open world" go to an RP server... where people will coddle you while you spout off with thees and thous whilst "preparing to rid Azeroth of the evils that scorn it"
Progression on world bosses isn't really progression in terms of rank. Its more for loot. If guilds want to fight for it, they can. Though this is the only post of yours I'm going to agree with. If you come flagged, be ready to get jumped. If you jump someone, then get ready to be jumped back. Thats why its best not to be there flagged at all. If you tell someone in your guild not to be stupid and they do? Let them fight their own battle. Yet, you don't need to be on an RP server to have respect. As I said, its dead in this game..It died out long ago.

I wanted BTM to come to our server not only for another guild to progress against (I love competition) but I felt they still see the world as I do. For fun competition. I don't want to see hate between the two guilds. Why? Because humans are idiots and things always go too far.