Tricks of Our Trade: Original Ganksta

Rogue
Prev 1 11 12 13 26 Next
DING! Am I late?
10/10/2012 11:07 PMPosted by Verelyse
I know the general location by coordinates, but not where I should be aiming my screen.

iirc it's at the base of a pillar.

Edit: This thing Ver.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6110/wowscrnshot101112022409.jpg

Ignore Gchat, Just found out my friend got hacked >.>
10/10/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Haileaus
DING! Am I late?

Nope! Now that you are 90 welcome to the Mists of Dailyaira.

Here is complimentary 2 hours of dailies, and some rep to go with it.
So why does every other Panda get a cool stance in the armory, but me.

-.-
10/10/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Haileaus
DING! Am I late?

Congratz! :)
10/10/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Xiun
So why does every other Panda get a cool stance in the armory, but me.

Nobody likes mages.

Honestly though, you look like a flaming !@#$ LOL
INSOMNIA SUCKS.

If I sleep now I'll sleep through my microeconomics midterm in the morning. >_<
If I sleep now I'll sleep through my microeconomics midterm in the morning. >_<

Yeah that's how I ended up being late for work my first time.
All-nighter it is. I finished reviewing/cramming like 6 hours ago though. Really bored. Think I'll go for a walk around 6am, then go to campus early and visit the library. That should keep me awake.
All-nighters are ALWAYS bad. I end up daydreaming about pulling the fire alarm so I can go home early and sleep... only to find that I was ACTUALLY dreaming and almost got caught sleeping.
I just have to show up conscious at 9:30am, each of us talks quickly about an article somehow related to economics, then hammer through 40 multiple choice problems. Then I can come home and pass out.

Last exam everything went by so quick I got home an hour early. This one might take a little longer, though.
I wish you luck.

Eat a good breakfast and careful with the caffeine. I find the more tired I am when I consume it, the more it acts like a tranquilizer.

G'night!
Ty. :)

I haven't had caffeine in like a year, so that's not a problem. A sugar crash is much more likely, however.
Got a Chromatically Tempered Longsword, now I need to get the blue Bloodfang set and I can be Panda-Craft-of-War.
Edit: This thing Ver.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6110/wowscrnshot101112022409.jpg

Thanks, I figured that's what it was. Just wasn't 100% sure.

10/11/2012 01:41 AMPosted by Punda
Got a Chromatically Tempered Longsword, now I need to get the blue Bloodfang set and I can be Panda-Craft-of-War.

Nice. ^_^
So, got home yesterday and found out that the NAACP was in my town and is staging a march saturday.

Still haven't found out why. I just know that its something that happened at the junior high and theyve been mistakenly "sitting in" at the high school for the past few days.

Also, if I get some ilvl 450 stuff for this guy, how long will that be good for?
10/11/2012 05:28 AMPosted by Redfang
I get some ilvl 450 stuff for this guy, how long will that be good for?

450 gets you into heroics 460 LFR
10/11/2012 06:17 AMPosted by Kuyk
I get some ilvl 450 stuff for this guy, how long will that be good for?

450 gets you into heroics 460 LFR

Wow, so you can get level 85 blues and use them until you get to heroics? Thats pretty cool.
Ya its not bad, the part thats killing me are the daily grinds for rep.
I second the whole bit about drinking water while, and especially immediately after, chucking gallons of alcohol down your gullet. Even when consciousness levels are dubious, I shove water into my face -- usually a full glass for every drink I had. And I do ibuprofen before bed as an extra precaution. I know folks claim this all the time, but for ME it's true: Never had a hangover the next day this way. (Only time I ever did was when I forgot both the water and the pre-bed pain meds.)

V, if you monitor coordinates down to the tenth or hundredth, you can get a very exact bead on the location where you're waiting. The treasure also emits sparklies, so if you're unsure about its location, that probably means it's not there.

BUT. It spawns at the base of that pillar on the south side, hidden amidst some brush.