Why is it okay?

Arenas
That pvp isn't balanced from 10-89?
That pvp isn't balanced for 1v1 or 2v2 even?
That pvp isn't balanced unless you have full resilience gear?
That pvp isn't balanced for random bgs?
That pvp isn't balanced for world pvp?

So lets see

Pvp is only balanced for 3v3, 5v5 and Rbgs if everyone has full resilience gear?
And blizzard has even failed to balance it in those instances.

90% of the pvp in the game they don't even attempt to balance and they 10% they do they fail at.....

GG
That pvp isn't balanced from 10-89?
That pvp isn't balanced for 1v1 or 2v2 even?
That pvp isn't balanced unless you have full resilience gear?
That pvp isn't balanced for random bgs?
That pvp isn't balanced for world pvp?

So lets see

Pvp is only balanced for 3v3, 5v5 and Rbgs if everyone has full resilience gear?
And blizzard has even failed to balance it in those instances.

90% of the pvp in the game they don't even attempt to balance and they 10% they do they fail at.....

GG

Effort
1v1 is because of counter classes. 2v2 is because of the rule that one DPs should never be able to solo a healer
Because bosses have millions of health while players do not. Resilience is the gimp way of having spells do different damage in PvP rather than PvE because people want to see big numbers in PvE but small numbers in PvP.
Player issue on coordination. Blizzard can't balance around chaos, it's just not possible.
World PvP is usually 1 on 1 or SEE HOW MANY FRIENDS I GOT TO BEAT UP YOUR FRIENDS along with no Line of sites.

You're right, not having balance in 3s or 5s (Not even sure on the state of 5s lol) is unacceptable. But I believe their balance goal is now focused on RBG's as they've made it rather clear that RBG's matter more than arena (See conquest cap and addition of various cc's when arena could not handle anymore) That being said, RBG's are very gimmicky so I don't even know why they're bothering.

GG.
http://i.imgur.com/AxIPw.jpg

Lol

A hunter and I went into the FC room and 2v6d
you actually think that pvp is close from being balanced right now lol?
It is kind of funny that they only attempt to balance a very small section of the pvp of the game (3v3, rbg's, maybe 5v5) and they still fail at it badly. Just makes you understand how little effort they put into PVP balance.
10/10/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Grux
It is kind of funny that they only attempt to balance a very small section of the pvp of the game (3v3, rbg's, maybe 5v5) and they still fail at it badly. Just makes you understand how little effort they put into PVP balance.

Someone gets what I was saying =D