Undead and Mechanical Passives

Pet Battles
..Have just got to be changed. They're both extremely powerful. Too powerful.

The undead pet's invulnerability is crazy. It 'dies', gets immunity for the rest of the round, finishes it's attack, and then REPEATS it for the next turn, where it finally dies.

The mechanical passive is a bit better, since it's not invulnerable, but it still is able to get in an attack after it is 'killed'.

Basically, just change it so they these pets can't attack in the same around that they were killed.
There's nothing wrong with either of those passives. You know it's coming, strategize for it.
10/11/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Tinkor
There's nothing wrong with either of those passives. You know it's coming, strategize for it.

^

@OP for the undead don't even fight back, use a heal or something during the undeads final and he will die after.
10/11/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Tinkor

If I'm facing a team of three undead, it's basically 3 vs 6.
undead pets which live for ONE more turn = 3v6? lol
try a full mechanical team that the person times heals to full heal them. THATS 3v6

BS. It's three extra turns.
10/11/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Zìsh

lol okay

use pets which have something to do other than attack, not really much of an excuse not to
Actually there is tons wrong with the Undead passive... I've found ways to exploit the game so that if i face an undead i know i will auto win.. I've already explained to blizzard how to do this and sometimes you can't help it from happening but it seems its not a very known issue. Suppose it wouldnt' be right to share this info but there is a way when you fight undead to make your troops invulnerable to damage.

I honestly would like to see the bug fixed. But it is out there and it is true.. I've already seen 2 teams battle and one person was forced to drop out of the fight cause both players couldn't take any damage.

Just saying.
Actually there is tons wrong with the Undead passive... I've found ways to exploit the game so that if i face an undead i know i will auto win.. I've already explained to blizzard how to do this and sometimes you can't help it from happening but it seems its not a very known issue. Suppose it wouldnt' be right to share this info but there is a way when you fight undead to make your troops invulnerable to damage.

I honestly would like to see the bug fixed. But it is out there and it is true.. I've already seen 2 teams battle and one person was forced to drop out of the fight cause both players couldn't take any damage.

Just saying.

That's not a problem with the passive itself. That's a bug that needs to be fixed. As far as fight 3 undead, well anytime you fight three of one damage type, it's like he's fighting with one hand behind his back. If you are losing to 3 undead, you probably should rethink your team composition.
The amount of times I have destroyed undead, even with humanoids, are far too many to count.

This passive and the robotic rez are only difficult to manage at level 1-5, and can be dealt with by using mechanical counters (elemental? Burn on squashling etc work just fine).

Rather than complain about passives, I would like to see you come on and suggest the quite obvious manners of defeating them. Take a little thought and consideration for what happens in the game before labelling a crushing loss as "due to imbalance and im mad"
Undead passive seems OP or bugged.

New Round:
1) You attack and kill Undead
2) Undead comes back to life
3) Undead attacks
Next round
1) You kill Undead (but he remains with 1 HP)
2) Undead attacks
3) Undead dies
Undead passive is exactly like the Survival critter skill, except you die at the end. Survival makes you unkillable for that round and the next one.
The thing is that depending on who gets the 1st attack during around the Undead pet can get an extra attack. I don't know if that is intended or not but if it is they should word it better.

Just saying.

I've also seen fights (posted a thread) where undead will get 3+ attacks off after being invulnerable at 1hp, AFTER they died and came back.

And mechanicals are just stupid. They should auto-die just like undead, because BS like the clockwork bot rezzing then healing to full is just full of broken.