Windwalker/Monks Issues

Monk
Wanted to comprise a few issues such as broken talents, Damage/healing numbers etc... if anyone has any more input toss it in here.

1. Jab = 40 Energy move that hits for 3.5k in my gear vs my white hits which are hitting for 14k pvp, i understand jab is our chi generating skill (one of 2) but this damage is pitiful, our first 2 moves to gain 4 chi is going to hit like that? *Added Note, Jab does NOT hit with both weapons*

2. Diffuse Magic= Doesnt Reverse effects on target, it does however break you out of magic snares (Not while feared or stunned though) and has the 90% damage reduction.

3. Monk PVP gloves bonus= Useless, hardly any class spells have ONLY a slow snare now most have heavy roots or something that can instantly hit you with a root, so if our gloves help only with the slow snare, it is useless.

4. Carckling Jade Lightning Glyph does NOT push the target back and does not add the 25% damage

5. Disable causes some sort of "out of range" glitch, cannot even use my paralysis on the target it glitches on.

6. Legacy Buffs are TOO expensive for something that can be purged/spell stole 50 Energy per buff, 50% resource for something that can be removed far too easily.

7. Invoke Xuen is not benefiting from Burst Trinkets AND Tigereye Brew

This is all ive got for the moment, if anyone else has issues please post them. TEST THEM OUT FIRST before posting. I will test ones posted on here myself as well.
10/04/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Lîghtmourn
4. Carckling Jade Lightning Glyph does NOT push the target back and does not add the 25% damage

I wanted to add. This thing does about 5k damage for 20 energy.

For 40 energy I can Expel Harm and then hit two Chi Blossoms for heaps more damage. Sadly, I have no other way of gaining chi outside of CJL. However, CJL is pathetic in Chi generation and doesn't deal damage for often 1-2 seconds after channeled/casted.
*bump for more on the list*
1. Jab = 40 Energy move that hits for 3.5k in my gear vs my white hits which are hitting for 14k pvp, i understand jab is our chi generating skill (one of 2) but this damage is pitiful, our first 2 moves to gain 4 chi is going to hit like that? *Added Note, Jab does NOT hit with both weapons*

Really ? My jab at 83 does over 6k Damage ...

Push back and more damage but you gotta actually read the ability .. there is a cool down on the push back and the bonus damage only happens on the push back.
has anyone tested out the fire blossom glyph? to my understanding(which i could be wrong) i thought for instance two spinning fire blossoms were suppose to shoot out, not just one?
[i]"4. Carckling Jade Lightning Glyph does NOT push the target back and does not add the 25% damage

Push back and more damage but you gotta actually read the ability .. there is a cool down on the push back and the bonus damage only happens on the push back."

The issue is when you equip the glyph it doesnt push back at all, not at range and not at melee

edited because quote area went glitchy
"4. Carckling Jade Lightning Glyph does NOT push the target back and does not add the 25% damage

Push back and more damage but you gotta actually read the ability .. there is a cool down on the push back and the bonus damage only happens on the push back."

The issue is when you equip the glyph it doesnt push back at all, not at range and not at melee

edited because quote area went glitchy

I have glyph .. I push back ... but it's only at melee range there is no push back at range. But there is a cooldown still. Before push back I do ~3k damage and after it's about 3.5k so the damage is where it should be with the glyph too (that is per tick).
Learn to read. The push back only happens WHEN THEY ATTACK YOU IN MELEE RANGE!
10/05/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Monkjagger
Learn to read. The push back only happens WHEN THEY ATTACK YOU IN MELEE RANGE!

You are correct on this one! My apologies on the misinformation on this one, misread the info
As a 61, Id like to share my grievances with Spinning Fire Blossom versus the usual Jab --> Rising Sun Kick -->Tiger Palm x3 --> Blackout Kick.

I seriously do more dps by sitting there and spamming Jab and Spinning Fire Blossom than if I followed my full rotation. I feel like it breaks the whole fun part of monk combat and its highly repetitive. :c