Low level Monk PvP gear?

Monk
Ok not exactly sure where to even post this but this seemed acceptable, so I hit 28-29 on my Monk last night and made a venture to Arathi to pick up some boots and a belt but to my dismay the vendor didnt seem to have anything for me even opening my filter options still didnt even show anything but the 60 epics, so heres my question, was the low level Defilers gear removed like they did with the most amazing tabard in the game? on top of that it seems that the Insignia of the Horde appears to be missing as well. Any insight into this would be appreciated.
I noticed the same thing on my monk. No gear at the League of Arathor vendor for my monk.
They didn't add monk to the leather gear, and they didn't make new pieces like they did when Paladins and Shamans went to both sides. You don't even get a PvP trinket unless you buy the heirloom version, until 70.

So basically, from 1-60:

WSG: all items should be available
AB: Everything but the boots, belts, and shoulders
AV: all items should be available
Level 60 sets: No monk set, but you can buy weapons.
Cannot buy a PvP trinket except the heirloom

At 70: Cannot use any set. Can purchase all non-set items. Can buy trinket.
At 80: Same, but can purchase crafted PvP gear, which is useless.
At 85: Same, but can purchase crafted PvP gear, which isn't entirely useless.
At 90: Can purchase all gear for your class including crafted.

You get a really limited selection of gear for PvP unfortunately, but I hope that helps.
This is not right in the least bit. Just hit 70 on my Monk also, and wouldn't you know it, there's nothing on the vendor worth getting but the weapons.

I queued for a BG, and as a tank, fully enchanted the best I can be without PvP gear, was going up against lvl 70-73 DPS and healers with 5k-10K more health than me, and I could barely do 50-100 damage most swings due to their resiliences.

Of course, I can't get much resilience, so I simply get pushed to the limits.

Some of the enemy players merely ignored me, while I poured everything I could into them. They just stood there, no need to heal. Monks are the laughingstock of level 60-85 PvP right now.

We should at least have access to druid/rogue's gear, even if we can't use the set bonuses.
Monks have real PvP gear (bought from vendors, not dropped from bosses) on level 90. Until then, you'll have to be lucky on dungeons from 60 to 90 to drop itens with resil.
Lame, we'll be PvPing against all other classes with easy access to belts & boots at 28,38, and 48 from Arathi. Nothing for monks.
This is just another example of why it's clear that Blizzard does not pay much, if any, attention to PvP. Think about it, they went back and re-touched practically every vanilla instance adding at the very least quest givers, and the most revamps of dungeons. However, PvP players have to suffer through an outdated archaic PvP vendor system that does little to reward the players who plan on leveling through PvP.

But if you look at the state of most PvP instances you will notice the same trend:

Reputation in AV, AB, and WSG but in no other battleground.
Vendors in very out of the way locations, to the point that many do not even know about them.
Constant contamination from heirlooms and pre-expansion greens (57-59, 67-69, 77-79, 83-84, 87-89)

It would take Blizzard less than a week to grab a set of artwork for each class, give proper stats for every level, and place this equipment on centrally located vendors in major cities, for leveling players. One small step that leads to major customer satisfaction.

It's a win-win situation for everyone, but it's obvious that Blizzard does the bare minimum to keep their PvP customers.
This is farcical.

How they could make such a colossal mistake is beyond me.

Shameful.
I mean...

Didn't they play their new class? Didn't they get testers to level monks and play them in BGs? Nobody on their testing team ever tried to gear up a monk?

How is this mistake even... possible?

I work in a restaurant as a cook. For them to make this mistake would be like me forgetting to put the damn noodles in the pasta. It just doesn't make sense.
Are hunters still one-shotting monks at lvl 70? One aimed shot was all it took to kill me as I leveled through PvP in the 70's due to no class gear. I was thinking of leveling another one but I have nightmares about that lol
I agree but it should be all gear unlocked for the armor type of low level gear not just pvp gear blizzard is wasting the time they spent partially since we cannot grab up some transmog sets since we do not meet the requirements to wear the item so our new class cannot partake in the xmog as much which is unfair imo.
Freaking unbelievable... I can't understand why, for the life of me, they wouldn't have made lower lvl pvp gear available to monks other than incompetence on a large scale. I don't honestly believe that they are incompetent people but I can't see any other explanation other than it is intentional and I am less inclined to believe that.

I freaking BoA geared out for a monk and once I began pvp went to the vendor in Org to find the insignia I need to pvp only to find it's not there. Then I had to search around on the webz to find this lovely thread. =\ At least I have an answer to my insignia question but now I have more questions about why the pvp gear is unavailable for monks. GAH!!!
I thought to myself "Well, I hit 70. I'll go search the vendor, they'll have some stuff."

NO STUFF.
and this is why i dont have a monk
Please Blizzard add the monk class to allow purchasing of low level PvP equipment. Some of us actually love leveling via PvP.
Altoholic, I added your excellent quote to the other monk PvP gear thread: [link]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292601[/link]

So basically, from 1-60:

WSG: all items should be available
AB: Everything but the boots, belts, and shoulders
AV: all items should be available
Level 60 sets: No monk set, but you can buy weapons.
Cannot buy a PvP trinket except the heirloom

At 70: Cannot use any set. Can purchase all non-set items. Can buy trinket.
At 80: Same, but can purchase crafted PvP gear, which is useless.
At 85: Same, but can purchase crafted PvP gear, which isn't entirely useless.
At 90: Can purchase all gear for your class including crafted.
Please Blizz, any word on whether lower level PvP monk gear will be available in the future?
bump for attention. this is still stupid, and I just stopped playing my monk entirely when I found out about this.
I hit 29, looked for the vendor stuff, found this thread and now realize that there is no pvp gear before 90.

I haven't played my monk in months, and I refuse to do so unless there is pvp gear.
It appears that the Trinket that HAD been called Insignia of the Horde/Alliance has been turned into an Heirloom and is now called Inherited Insignia of the Horde/Alliance. I am so upset because I have a lvl 17 Monk that now does not have this Nifty trinket. Thanks a fricking lot Blizzard for screwing up another thing in the Game. How about some Monk Specific Trinket like the other Classes have.