Death Coil: functionality??

Death Knight
How does death coil function now in conjunction with Lichborne and the glyph for it?

Regular DC seems to be the same as before in that it can heal friendly undead targets (but not the undead race?)

Lichborne makes you undead so that you can now be healed by your own or other DKs DC?

And the DC glyph makes it so that you can cast DC on any friendly target and if the target is not undead then it will give them a protective shield instead of the heal.

My question is mostly about this last part. Can you put this shield on yourself?
The tool tip doesn't say that you can, But the tool tip also doesn't say that you can cast DC on yourself when you are undead with Lichbonre.

Also, where is the sense in you not being able to use DC on yourself or recieve other DKs DCs when you are an undead?
I changed races just kind of assuming that I would be able to heal myself but apperently that would be too OP.
It does not refund you RP if you heal yourself. Similarly, you can't shield yourself. I've tried.

Undead haven't been "Undead" for a very long time, they've been humanoid.
Ok, thanks.

That kind of sucks that the shield can't be self applied.

And I understand about the racial specification.
It's just kind of screwy that the race called "undead" is not considered and undead species.

and I know that making every DKs DC heal all undead players would be OP.
on a completely different subject (I just wanted to avoid creating another thread for my own benefit)

I have a question about The mechanics of blood boil combined with Rolling Blood.
Does this cause the durations of frost fever and blood plague to refresh as well?
or just spread to other targets?

also is there any glyph of ability that increases the range of BB?
there used to be but I sure can't find anything anymore.
on a completely different subject (I just wanted to avoid creating another thread for my own benefit)

I have a question about The mechanics of blood boil combined with Rolling Blood.
Does this cause the durations of frost fever and blood plague to refresh as well?
or just spread to other targets?

also is there any glyph of ability that increases the range of BB?
there used to be but I sure can't find anything anymore.

Let's start from the bottom. There's no more BB glyph, only Pestilence now.

Regular Blood Boil without Roiling will refresh your diseases thanks to Crimson Scourge, a baseline Blood trait. Roiling Blood just makes each BB a free pestilence as well. EDIT: So with RB, BB will both refresh AND spread diseases to new targets.
cool.

thanks a lot Serrias
I'm not 100% but I think you need to BB twice for it to refresh the diseases in your target.

Just from some testing I find if there's say 10 seconds left on my diseases, and I BB, the disease will spread to a nearby target and be at 30 seconds but my current target's diseases remain at the 10 seconds. If I blood boil again, the 30 second diseases on the nearby target spread back to my current target at the full 30 seconds.