Retrieving Item Information

Technical Support
I posted this in the Customer Service Forum, but there doesn't seem to be any customer service actually going on there, so I'm reposting it here.

I am having an issue where it is taking a while for the game to retrieve item information on items. This happens when I try and loot a mob that has an item on it that I haven't seen yet or go to a vendor that has new items. I will eventually get the item information, but the time it takes is ridiculous. It kinda sucks killing a mob and then having to wait 30sec to a minute to move on.

I have tried several things to fix this, none have worked. I have tried disabling all addons, deleting my WTF, Cache and interface folders, flushed/renew my dns, disabled my firewall and antivirus. I even reinstalled the game. It is getting extremely frustrating.

Any help on this issue would be appreciated.
Bumping this off of page 10 :/
bump
I ran into this myself; turns out the problem was with my bag mod (FamBags.)

As soon as I disabled it that problem went away, so if I had to guess its a mod.

Also, I did clear my cache as well, so that could help.
I ran into this myself; turns out the problem was with my bag mod (FamBags.)

As soon as I disabled it that problem went away, so if I had to guess its a mod.

Also, I did clear my cache as well, so that could help.

Well, as you can see in my first post, I have already disabled all addons, wtf, ect. Good try though.
I've got this same issue. Already tried disabling addons and clearing my cache. So far no luck clearing this up.