@IWC

Bleeding Hollow
1 2 3 5 Next
Next time you want to camp one of our player's alts, make sure you don't get 2v5'd again. How embarrassing.

Cretus, nice try.

GBGS #1.
That's funny, I remember we just steam rolled you guys not less then 3 minutes ago ... Jelly bean weren't you the first to go down?
Oh, you mean when I was afk writing this post? Nice try.
Best excuse of the year
I like Jellybeans, they are tasty.Except those one where they have a bunch of odd names like Vomit green or something.
And what was your excuse when I wasn't afk, but our paladin was, and Snarf and I 2v5d you?

Oh right, you don't have one. Unless of course your excuse is that you're in IWC, which is a totally valid one.
Hi
GBGS#1
I had a bobsled under my foot today, chased me for a bit until I found another horde to beat him into submission.

#Holy
And what was your excuse when we all reformed not a minute later and took you all down within 45 seconds?

Oh right. Afk writing the post ...
And what was your excuse when we all reformed not a minute later and took you all down within 45 seconds?

Oh right. Afk writing the post ...

Get 2v5'd
Yes yes, you 2v5'd us even though you had 6 people.
10/07/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Aphrodíte
Yes yes, you 2v5'd us even though you had 6 people.

Snarf, Jellybean, AFK Martymcfly

You're right, even when I'm AFK I'm as good as 4 people.
10/07/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Aphrodíte
That's funny, I remember we just steam rolled you guys not less then 3 minutes ago ... Jelly bean weren't you the first to go down?

I didn't see this but I highly doubt it's true. The fight I took part in wasn't even a fight.
You're bad at pvp AND you can't count? It's really unfortunate...
Maybe you guys could schedule some tutoring in with those pvp lessons you have during the week.
See the difference is we'll admit when we lost, and we'll admit when we've won. You guys can't stand once you've lost (Like when we all rezzed and took you down) and make up excuses and take to insults..
I don't care enough to lie, especially on the forums lul
GBGS#1
I care enough to lie, especially on the forums lul

Damn Afro. Get 2v5d.