@IWC

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Kag is a gentleman and a scholar.

How dare you.

<3 *posts something positive about ponies*
Pardon me lol Im just sayin Fagrenac would be cool if he smoked more weed & ate a few Xanax bars. It seems like he's never 'chilled' out. He's always on edge like some tweaker kid.

Ain't nothing wrong with tweakers.
Not saying this in defense of kag though.
10/08/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
Nah they just get kinda aggy after a while. Id prefer someone halfway in a coma mumbling some nonsense from too many Xannys than a paranoid tweaker who swears there's CIA in the backyard with bugs planted all over the basement.

Kids of today ladies and gents rather than caring to be useful members of society they would rather take drugs *shrug* the 70s are over you missed em wrong age to have that mindset.
Jellybeans taste bad cuz molly SMELLZZ!
REPORTED
You cant do drugs and still be productive? I have a 3.2 GPA, work part time, and ima polydrug user if that counts for anything. I wish I lived in the 70s, my grandma always brags about it lol but the war on drugs is coming to a end. . .

Fun fact the attitude you wear right now wouldnt fly in the 70s dont wish you lived in a time for drug use when the state of the world would eat someone like you alive.
10/08/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
ahh its cause im black right? lol figures

Not that alone..your attitude and skin color woulda got you far back then /sarcasm plus the whole war and draft thing and you being of age I dont see you doing well in a military environment. More factors than just your skin.
10/08/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
ahh its cause im black right? lol figures

Not that alone..your attitude and skin color woulda got you far back then /sarcasm plus the whole war and draft thing and you being of age I dont see you doing well in a military environment. More factors than just your skin.

No more History Channel for you sir. And for you to determine how well someone is going to be in a time period you have only read about is just plain silly or just another attempt at an insult towards someone you don't like in a video game.
I like pot. What does it have to do with wow? Besides that I can still heal my !@# off high as a kite.
WTS Druid shrooms