Druid forms are bad because...

Druid
I feel that all druid forms should be taken out of the game because they break the balance of the universe. Did you know that every time a Resto Druid shifts into Tree Form, a fairy loses its magic and dies?

Every time a Balance Druid shifts into its chickenplushiecuddlebuddypillowthingyform, somewhere out there a garden gnome screeches in pain before drawing its last breath, and whispering before it passes away "Curse you, Rosebud..."

Every time a Guardian shifts into bear form, Smokey the Bear STARTS a forest fire?

And every time a Feral shifts into cat form, Basement Cat takes the soul of another unsuspecting housewife gone to do laundry...

(I thought I'd give you guys a break from all the Symbiosis and Balance QQ threads)
<3!
no
Shapeshifting will never be the same for me again.
Ihasaflavour:
a garden gnome screeches in pain before drawing its last breath

AAAAAAAAIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!
On an off note, has anyone tried to dance while resto popping incarn! It feels... so right...

Poor little Fairy, I must sacrifice you to be amazing. I regret nothing.

Every time a Balance Druid shifts into its chickenplushiecuddlebuddypillowthingyform, somewhere out there a garden gnome screeches in pain before drawing its last breath,

I'm ... not entirely certain where the bad point here is.
Looks like I'll be respec'n to Balance and shifting in and out of "chickenplushiecuddlebuddypillowthingyform" until all gnomes are gone.
Am I to blame for the wildfires off to the west? TT_TT

And which Tree Form did you mean? If Treant Form... Meh.

Wait, does this mean cross-spec shifting is acceptable?
Am I to blame for the wildfires off to the west? TT_TT

And which Tree Form did you mean? If Treant Form... Meh.

Wait, does this mean cross-spec shifting is acceptable?

All shifting...

Won't somebody please think of the poor fairies? Clap your hands as loud as you can! SAVE THEM!

Edit:

OH CRAP MY COVER IS BLOWN! *fly awaaaay!*
chickenplushiecuddlebuddypillowthingyform

too long; didn't read.
10/08/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Ihasaflavour
Every time a Guardian shifts into bear form, Smokey the Bear STARTS a forest fire?

I knew my name meant something...

Did you know that every time a Resto Druid shifts into Tree Form, a fairy loses its magic and dies?

This is the first and only compelling reason I have ever been given for making a resto spec. Faries have it coming. Why do you think we have Faerie Fire?
Well that's a relief! No gnomes are hurt from druid shape-shifting.
(Garden gnomes don't count.)
Hahahaha the boomkin one, so good.
Initial response when seeing the topic: HECK NO!

Then I read it, and had to laugh...

I am going to be responsible for quite a few of Basement Cat's attacks...
Good riddance to the fairies, they impose large debts on little girls and force them into child-labor to pay it off. HOW DO WE EVEN KNOW HER FATHER HAD A REAL DEBT?
too long; didn't read.

TL;DR
I do not believe in Fairies. Or Gnomes.
I'm glad I could give some of you a laugh. ;)
because they break the balance of the universe.

I'm scared :'(