Cross Realm Challenge Mode Group Thread

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
490 Fury (or arms) warrior looking to start challenge modes, have multiple top 10 parses on WoL.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/234654/rankings/players/

Bnet tag is Conviction # 1263
488 Ret Paladin looking to start GOLD Challenge modes. Flasks, pots and invis potions all avaliable.

Peaches#1965
Holy Paladin LFG for golds
People I was going to run with gave up after gate of the setting sun and we only got silver =[
I have plenty of end game experience and have cleared it all when it was still current.

I can make any day/time except for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays 7pm-12am EST. Anything before or after is fine.

Jyn#1652 HIT ME UP!

Rawr
ATM i have 3/9 Gold (SM/Siege/Palace) Everything else silver and Bronze in Brewery, Looking for a grp to grind these golds out.

BT: Twiss#1481 Add Me if u are interested.
Very experienced bear. Looking for gold challanges.

Badwolf#1917
391 equipped, experienced rogue looking for gold challenge mode group.

Will have my own Consumables ready. Times are flexible.

Kilo#1220
490 ilvl spriest still looking for silver/gold runs. Only missing Shado-pan and Stormstout silvers but will work on any. Have my own consumables ready and can be on most times.

Alice#1895
Name________Battle Tag#___________Class/Spec________Goal________Completed
Mirasun----------Phily#1579-----------Shaman/DPS/Ele----------Gold---------------0

477 ilvl

no experience with challenge mode at the moment, but i really want to earn the transmog set i just learned about challenge mode.

lets get a group together and see what we can do.
Name________Battle Tag#___________Class/Spec________Goal________Completed
Mirasun----------Phily#1579-----------Shaman/DPS/Ele----------Gold---------------0

477 ilvl

no experience with challenge mode at the moment, but i really want to earn the transmog set i just learned about challenge mode.

lets get a group together and see what we can do.

Haha thanks makes it easy to copy it and add it. Havn't had the time to type up everyone yet. It's slow lol.
Very skilled Hunter that can play both Survival and BM, seeking after a competent Challenge mode group for silver and gold.

4/6H MSV 6/6 HoF 4/4 ToEs

I have my own Flasks, Food and Agi/invis pots.
As an oceanic player, I am generally free during 1pm-8pm AEST on all days except thursdays

Razerhax#1965 to discuss anything further.

Currently 3/9 Gold

Siege of Niuzao - Gold
Gate of Setting Sun - Gold
Temple of Jade Serpent - Gold
Scholomance - Bronze
4/6H MV 1/6HHoF 4/4Toes 496 rogue consistently pulling top 10 WoL parses looking for golds only. Have all necessary mats etc... Have silver exp in a couple instances and have seen all vids but just don't have the proper comp of interested people in my guild

Ayzee#1222 on fairly often and weekends. add me for more info.

Can / will play any spec
Heero#1102

Skilled Hunter. Can play all 3 specs. I know my class inside and out. Looking for a Gold Group. Have come close to getting Gold on a few Challenge Modes. Current guild doesn't want to run them. Add me Generally free during the day or night. Very flexible
MilesFenix#1171

Holy Paladin 475
Can also play ret (with a full set 463 gear specially made for the CMs).
Profession:Engineering
have flask/food/mana potions.
have read all the guide of Gold medal.
Looking for Gold group.
483 Fury warrior. Study extensively on challenge mode dungeon runs. Battletag: CobraSX#1732
Looking for a challenge mode group for my warlock:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Korlynn/advanced

I still have a couple more 463 pieces to pick up (and then some enchanting/gemming/reforging), but I should have that done by the end of Thanksgiving weekend, and would like to set up a group. I have cleared all 9 challenge modes on my druid with gold times, so I have the experience.

Please feel free to message me in-game or send me in-game mail.
478 Blood DK and 479 Warrior (myself and my bf) looking for a group.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eldrethalas/Roxxin/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eldrethalas/Zelix/advanced
(Have other pieces of gear we can switch out easily, but the Armory should give you an idea)

Looking for a group going for Gold. We currently only have experience up to Silver in Scholo (twice) but have studied pretty extensively. Flasks, potions (of all kinds - including both Invis types), and max buff food/feasts are easy for us to get and have.

We both listen well and are more than willing to cooperate with the group (switching out glyphs, trinks, w/e). Have both Vent and Mumble (as well as our own Mumble server if needed). We're able to compromise with our schedules, so time is not usually an issue.

Nic#1141 or send a message in-game.
I'm still having trouble getting a competent group together, so I'm going through this thread and hitting up posters on this thread in-game to try and get a working group that has the dedication to succeed. If anyone wants to hit me up, my battletag is Versai#1519

I'm determined to work on this until I have a group that can clear all the gold runs; it's really more or less one of the only things I want to do this expansion, so my dedication is unquestonable.
493 prot war

Currently have all silvers and 1 gold in GSS.

Faust#1101
i474 WW Monk or i475 Frost DK lfg challenge modes.
Havent attempted any yet but I have read up on them and have all consumables and required items.
Dont mind starting off bronze.
Link to my monk is here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Zangettsu/simple
Zang#1412

Still looking!!!!
488 prot pally 5/6 heroic MSV looking for more people to run with. Have 2 gold runs already done already.

rhadamir#1102