My experiences with WW monk (PVP) Stop Crying

Monk
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
10/09/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Kujii
You seem to center your views a lot around 1v1, which in all honesty, doesn't matter very much. Reposting this from a different thread hoping more people will see and comment:

In group setting, we are used as a utility.. dont like it dont play.. i dont see the issue here. We should also have a healer in group setting, therefore negating our lack to self heal in group settings.. also, we have plenty of defensive cds to provide a window for our healer to heal us.. if you arnt getting healed.. yell at your healer not blizzard to fix the class.
How can anyone take you seriously when you have no pvp trinket use chi torpedo and base your opinion off of 4 2v2 arenas and then blame your 3s losses on having a bad partner....
There are no Windwalker monks in the top of the ladders in BG. Arenajunkies Gladiators have all but canned the class and says it's garbage. Well at least windwalker spec.

You are currenty 3-2 in 2s and 288 rating.

Sorry but I am not taking you seriously. Anyone with gear can defeat bads in BGs. This class is not remotely glad viable.

Your advice is to avoid casting specs? Well the majority of the classes in the game cast spells. Warriors and Rogues are the only real melee classes.

If you are beating equally geared/skille DKs, Ret Paladins, Enhancement shaman then you are playing against bad players.
10/09/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Augiddin
How can anyone take you seriously when you have no pvp trinket use chi torpedo and base your opinion off of 4 2v2 arenas and then blame your 3s losses on having a bad partner....

There are no Windwalker monks in the top of the ladders in BG. Arenajunkies Gladiators have all but canned the class and says it's garbage. Well at least windwalker spec.

Sorry but I am not taking you seriously. Anyone with gear can defeat bads in BGs. This class is not remotely glad viable.

Your advice is to avoid casting specs? Well the majority of the classes in the game cast spells. Warriors and Rogues are the only real melee classes.

If you are beating equally geared/skille DKs, Ret Paladins, Enhancement shaman then you are playing against bad players.

Cry cuz you cant play the class... lol. Or flame somone that is having better sucess than you... lol.
10/09/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Notamonk

Allows you to kinda build up and then "slam" with a little more force, I think that extra chi point is absolutly awesome, see when you pop FoF, you need to jab again to do anything.. I can FoF then follow it up after the FoF stun with a RSK for some major pressure. You cant.

That's true, but my point is that when you pop your tiger's eye brew you'll be able to use more abilities in that short amount of time because you won't have to worry about building up your chi again where as you would have to jab 3 times or use expel harm w/e to be able to do all of that damage again.

But anways just wanted to see why you chose Ascension over the other talents!

Cheers.

Cheers, thanks for stoppin by, maybe I helped you are enlightened you to a new idea, c ya bro!!
10/09/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Jisoon

Cry cuz you cant play the class... lol. Or flame somone that is having better sucess than you... lol.
actually I've had more success then you already so......
10/09/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Notamonk

Chi torpedo would be optimal for going into battlegrounds alone for the extra healing and survivability. :P

I guess it not obvious for the real good players is it??? lol
10/09/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Augiddin

How because you have 25 wins at a less % winning??? I dont get it...? You have more HKs...?? lol.. You have some more gear because youve played more???? Or on a BG that wins more????
Kinda lost here... You also play mistweaver in your 2s... so your staement are all irrelevent.
10/09/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Primiez

If Im beating equally geared/ "skilled"....then they are bad... lol? thats an oxy moron dude.

Dont get mad you cant win like me. learn the class, or go back to your main.
so you took chi torpedo for a heal that does less than a bounce of chi wave over xuen to help our already pretty pathetic burst dps.

lol.

and anyone telling a ww monk that they have to play as "utility" is retarded.

monks have almost literally zero utility compared to any other hybrid class. they even have less utility than some of the dps classes
so you took chi torpedo for a heal that does less than a bounce of chi wave over xuen to help our already pretty pathetic burst dps.lol.and anyone telling a ww monk that they have to play as "utility" is retarded.monks have almost literally zero utility compared to any other hybrid class. they even have less utility than some of the dps classes

You are already lost, you are looking at the class with hatred... and I disagree with you on almost all of what you just said, but there is no point arguing because you already see that class with hatred, so you are set in your mind. I believe we can peel people off healers, our self, we are tanky when focused.. I can keep going.. but there is no point..
10/09/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Jisoon

What? I am a 2500+ player.

I am not impressed by someone basically explaining duels against two classes, and flexing a 288 rating in 2v2??

WW monks are bad. They need to be improved and they will be. There is a reason that no worth mentioning is bothering to play the spec in it's current state.
10/09/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Jisoon

How because you have 25 wins at a less % winning??? I dont get it...? You have more HKs...?? lol.. You have some more gear because youve played more???? Or on a BG that wins more????
Kinda lost here... You also play mistweaver in your 2s... so your staement are all irrelevent.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA way to pull a punch of crap out of your !@#, yes because my OS is mist weaver I play it in 2s, your know the spec I don't even have glyphed. When I said I've had more success then you I was referring to the previous years I've played this game, I'll repeat what has already been said. You base your opinion off of 4 2s matches and playing 1v1s in battlegrounds and thinks that means anything. If you must know my 2s matches are with a friend gearing a mist weaver with like 290k hp and another friend playing a dk who hasn't played end game since wrath. You are 2 stupid to even realize that getting your pvp trinket is 100 x more valuable then any other piece of gear and you have never even had modest success in pvp in your entire time playing this game but now you think that you are some god at monk?
10/09/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Primiez

What? I am a 2500+ player.

I am not impressed by someone basically explaining duels against two classes, and flexing a 288 rating in 2v2??

WW monks are bad. They need to be improved and they will be. There is a reason that no worth mentioning is bothering to play the spec in it's current state.

You are a 2500 plus player.. not a 2500 monk. again irrelevant. Im not flexing, this was a post to tell people stop crying learn the class, heres some tips on some classes, here are my experiences as of right now.. stop acting like Im calling my self a god.. read my OP sir. I called myself average.
10/09/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Jisoon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA way to pull a punch of crap out of your !@#, yes because my OS is mist weaver I play it in 2s, your know the spec I don't even have glyphed. When I said I've had more success then you I was referring to the previous years I've played this game, I'll repeat what has already been said. You base your opinion off of 4 2s matches and playing 1v1s in battlegrounds and thinks that means anything. If you must know my 2s matches are with a friend gearing a mist weaver with like 290k hp and another friend playing a dk who hasn't played end game since wrath. You are 2 stupid to even realize that getting your pvp trinket is 100 x more valuable then any other piece of gear and you have never even had modest success in pvp in your entire time playing this game but now you think that you are some god at monk?
What? I am a 2500+ player.I am not impressed by someone basically explaining duels against two classes, and flexing a 288 rating in 2v2??WW monks are bad. They need to be improved and they will be. There is a reason that no worth mentioning is bothering to play the spec in it's current state.

And you're trolling on a toon, and stating you're 2500+? Proof?
10/09/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Augiddin

LULUL.. I called myself average, go to the OP, Thanks. Also a bunch of excusess as to why your monk is just as bad, or isnt showing sucess.... I can also say you are calling a class bad, after just as much game play as you are saying Im calling it good with little game play.. shut up...
and I don't disagree with you WW does need some minor twinks on the entire spec...