LFR iLevel Requirement currently too high.

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 7 8 9 22 Next
There are two options to gearing, either find your own group or choose LFD. If you choose the convenience of LFD you suffer with longer wait times. If you choose to spend time creating your own group, you benefit from faster queue times and more gear.

I just find it funny that the forums are littered with people whining about not being able to gear up fast enough, but in a few months the forums will be littered with people whining about not having content to keep them busy now that they are fully geared and just waiting for raid lockouts. You can't appease everyone.

This, seriously guys... WE HAVE OVER A YEAR LEFT WITH THIS EXPANSION. If you're so worried about getting gear, find some people and raid/ q for LFD. There is -so- much to do at 90, gear should be the last thing you're worrying about 3 weeks after release.

I for one am happy that I'll only be getting people who are intelligent enough to get their gear quickly in LFR, it means less QQ over gear and derping all over bosses.
10/04/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Daxxarri
We're currently looking into reducing the item level requirement for Mogu'Shan Vaults LFR from 463 to 460. This should mean that more players will be ready to go once LFR is rolled out, but their gear should still be at an appropriate level for the fights.

Is there a reason you guys had it tuned so tight in the first place? Since you could've tuned it for 460 from the start.
We're currently looking into reducing the item level requirement for Mogu'Shan Vaults LFR from 463 to 460. This should mean that more players will be ready to go once LFR is rolled out, but their gear should still be at an appropriate level for the fights.

Thank you. While I'm GTG for LFR my fiance is not. Now she will be

Queue up in my highest ilvl clownsuit.
Swap to actual dps or tanking gear.
Your system is flawed.
10/04/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Laina

Your system is flawed.

You'll either wipe and learn your lesson, or you'll be good enough that you'll be fine even with the lower ilvl. their stance is that most people smart enough to cheese the ilvl are good enough at the game that it's probably ok.
I wouldn't mind if the 470's patterns were dropped from revered to honored...that'd do about the same as lowering the entrance ilvl required, and it'd mean I wouldn't have to do these dialies 50 times before getting enough rep. sorry, a bit mad about dailies...
10/03/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Sarosha

Ya... We did it with 0 90's in group day 1

you're not getting by with this comment

Has nothing to do with that.

Its how much interference you get from the opposing faction.

2 players can continually reset him and on a pve server there is nothing you can do to fix this.

Also hidden rogues tagging it was another problem, they would wait for the pull to begin then tag it before the tank

World bosses are just a bad idea in general, I think this is likely the last time we will see them.

As much as people loved world bosses, didn´t we know this would happen. On pvp servers, it makes it interesting, on pve servers, it just is too open to abuse and griefing.

I feel like this will drastically reduce the success rate of LFR groups in general.
10/04/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Laina

Your system is flawed.

The ilvl requirement includes what's in your bags. You're wasting your time by equipping it.
10/04/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Arianity

Your system is flawed.

You'll either wipe and learn your lesson, or you'll be good enough that you'll be fine even with the lower ilvl. their stance is that most people smart enough to cheese the ilvl are good enough at the game that it's probably ok.
yes - wiping 24 other players in the process - and you dont have to be smart to be told how to cheese the system...
10/04/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Nerodius

Your system is flawed.

The ilvl requirement includes what's in your bags. You're wasting your time by equipping it.
and gold! if you dont equip BoEs it you can re-AH them ^_^
ask I said, there was a better chance of a giant spider invasion than of this making it to the end of the month at 463.

Sort of but I covered this one.

Server mergers they said no, but it led to crz.

Crz led to countless posts which led to them upping spawn rates.

Now they have to deal with economies tanking because herbs and ore are so cheap its not funny.

Blue gems are selling for 100 at this point in the expansion.I mean thats just too cheap.

The only thing that is staying expensive is golden lotus, thats actually holding ground.

Now they have to deal with messed economies all over the place.

Yeah not merging the servers worked out soooooo well for them.

You're just bitter because everytime you win an argument, the game sucks more.

well.... I think I just wont say anything.
10/04/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Postonforums
When do we start getting mailed epics?

When LFr forgets to actually award loot you won, they come in the mail.

yes - wiping 24 other players in the process - and you dont have to be smart to be told how to cheese the system...

Not my take on it,blizzards. :P

There's not much else they can do. If you suck at 460, you're going to suck and wipe the group at 463.
10/04/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Yubz

Good decision, Blizzard.

Yeah this should allow people to carry a few pieces of Justice gear as well as heroic gear.
10/02/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Postonforums
The ilevel requirement for LFR is TOO DAMN HIGH

I want to raid without putting any effort in!!!! waaaaah

That's the basis of the whole "JP gear is worthlesssssss" debate. Can't sit through three hours of really dull and easy 'heroics' at 42 jps a boss, to get equal to or better gear then the heroic.

10/02/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Doubledare
Better get into heroics then.

I really don't think it's that hard, specialy when you actualy socialize, and find a guild, groups are alot easier.
10/02/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Postonforums
The ilevel requirement for LFR is TOO DAMN HIGH

I want to raid without putting any effort in!!!! waaaaah

That's the basis of the whole "JP gear is worthlesssssss" debate. Can't sit through three hours of really dull and easy 'heroics' at 42 jps a boss, to get equal to or better gear then the heroic.

10/02/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Balhale
458 is still better than 450, yes?

Exactly! Specialy from a 432 and a 416.