Rogue Iceblock + Full heal?

Rogue
So I was leveling in Pandaria last night and this one rogue kept killing me over and over.

I'm not mad, i choose a PvP server and world PvP is what i expect! However, if ever I got this rogue under 10% HP, he would go into some sort of iceblock and then over a fairly short period of time (i would estimate under 10 seconds) would heal back to full health.

I assume this is the use of recuperation, but nothing I did could get him out of that block of ice or stop the heal.... + it should of taken a lot longer to heal back to full health using even full Combo points + recuperation right?

Would some one care to explain how he did this?

Cheers
1/10 would not bang.
If you were in the Dread Wastes, that's a Klaxxi enhancement. It's like Cheat Death but with 100% proc chance + cauterize (but no DoT, and it heals to full) + iceblock but it can't be shattered. Everyone can get it. It triggers off of a blow that would normally kill you.
So I was leveling in Pandaria last night and this one rogue kept killing me over and over.

I'm not mad, i choose a PvP server and world PvP is what i expect! However, if ever I got this rogue under 10% HP, he would go into some sort of iceblock and then over a fairly short period of time (i would estimate under 10 seconds) would heal back to full health.

I assume this is the use of recuperation, but nothing I did could get him out of that block of ice or stop the heal.... + it should of taken a lot longer to heal back to full health using even full Combo points + recuperation right?

Would some one care to explain how he did this?

Cheers

I am going to assume this is not a troll post.

Was this is the Dread Wastes? Because if so, there is a buff that people can get (every class and faction) that procs when they get low on health that puts them in an "iceblock" state, and heals them up.

It could also be an item.
Ah thanks guys!
Mage complaining about another class having ice block...

*chuckles*