BLUE honor pvp set is a waste of time

Battlegrounds
Dont know about other classes but i logged on today and found the set ive been grinding is now blue, i only have the 2 rings and the neck so far, i wanted to go for the set and have something to look forward to but why should i go for the blue pvp set spending hours to grind when the crafted pvp set is almost better and just has varied stats

the crafted set has more agi but the pvp set has more stam... the crafted set has more mastery and crit but the honor set has more resilience... ok

Its hardly appealing at all...

My pvp spark just died logging on today, why are they blue now
and the stats on the honor pvp set is a disgrace and a waste of time.
get your !@#$ing act together and make random bgs worth playing

what the %^-*.
Set bonus.
The pvp set has a set bonus and sockets. While i agree it's not a super awesome set of gear, it's better than the crafted one
omg its blue not purple so its useless....nm its the best gear for pvp that isn't conquest gear, nm that little fact
10/04/2012 12:14 AMPosted by Fymatik
Set bonus.

takes 12+ hours to grind the full set as i said hardly appealing at all when a set you can buy from the auction house or farm mats for is just as good in base stats
10/04/2012 12:15 AMPosted by Stormspellz
omg its blue not purple so its useless....nm its the best gear for pvp that isn't conquest gear, nm that little fact

Its not like that at all i backed up my complaint with a solid argument...
you putting it in that context makes you look like the ahole
10/04/2012 12:19 AMPosted by Jotin
Set bonus.

takes 12+ hours to grind the full set as i said hardly appealing at all when a set you can buy from the auction house or farm mats for is just as good in base stats

I don't think you understand.

go on..

go on..

Do you know what I mean by the set bonus, or are you just assuming it's the PvP Power?

go on..

Do you know what I mean by the set bonus, or are you just assuming it's the PvP Power?

Someone dinging 90 and buying a full crafted set will be just as competitive and accomplished as someone who grinded their way to the season set despite the set bonuses thus making the season set unappealing is my argument.. someone who will spend the same time grinding in pve will be getting much better gear and feel more accomplished and more powerful in stats
random bgs is a waste of time right now they screwed it up sideways

Someone dinging 90 and buying a full crafted set will be just as competitive and accomplished as someone who grinded their way to the season set despite the set bonuses thus making the season set unappealing is my argument.. someone who will spend the same time grinding in pve will be getting much better gear and feel more accomplished and more powerful in stats

If that's your logic I bid you farewell and goodluck in your season.
Enjoy being insignificant in your crafted blues.

If that's your logic I bid you farewell and goodluck in your season.
Enjoy being insignificant in your crafted blues.

because of 2 set bonuses enjoy grinding your face off for 2 set bonuses
and why have you come here to be secretive and not say anything.. and have a superiority complex, worst kind of forums people are those who add nothing but think they're better than ppl, you could tell me why. im open for it
10/04/2012 12:34 AMPosted by Toskosa
rogue 4 set isnt that great to be honest our glove bonus is boring as well. still got my 4 set lol

its almost a downgrade in offense changing the crafted gloves to the season gloves which is high on stam and more resilience but you give up the agi and a bit of stats.. dont get it, its disappointing
10/04/2012 12:14 AMPosted by Lovelykitty
The pvp set has a set bonus and sockets. While i agree it's not a super awesome set of gear, it's better than the crafted one

10/04/2012 12:15 AMPosted by Stormspellz

please justify the amount of hours it takes to grind for that upgrade compared to pve spending the same amount of hours and the item difference.

still not convinced random bgs is worth a damn
5K honorable kills, let me guess you farmed up BGs for an easy epic set for your PVE...

The gear is still strong in PVP and that is what it is truely intended for if you want PVE gear do PVE, and stay out of my BGs!!!
5K honorable kills, let me guess you farmed up BGs for an easy epic set for your PVE...

The gear is still strong in PVP and that is what it is truely intended for if you want PVE gear do PVE, and stay out of my BGs!!!

actually i havnt played since vanilla and a little of the burning crusade, which doesnt mean much to what my argument is dont know why you decided to take a stab at that..

i said if you spend the same amount of hours in pve you will get much better rewards than pvp right now.. it should be about the same, i said nothing about wanting to do pve
what are you on about??

actually i havnt played since vanilla and a little of the burning crusade, which doesnt mean much to what my argument is dont know why you decided to take a stab at that..

i said if you spend the same amount of hours in pve you will get much better rewards than pvp right now.. it should be about the same, i said nothing about wanting to do pve
what are you on about??

I must of misread what you posted, sorry about that...

But honestly the past few days BGs were full of players only doing BGs for easy epics for their raiding. It got really old really fast..

As for how long it takes to get PVP gear. It honetly doesn't take that long. I already have my 4 set and working on replacing my off pieces. My friends who have significantly more time to me are almost fully decked out.

Its not like that at all i backed up my complaint with a solid argument...
you putting it in that context makes you look like the ahole

the solid argument that stat allocation is a little different and yet the honor is no matter how you look at it better.

please justify the amount of hours it takes to grind for that upgrade compared to pve spending the same amount of hours and the item difference.

still not convinced random bgs is worth a damn

well heroics are piss easy, and your loot is nothing more then rng and it has minmal increase of primary stat vs honor gear and oh ya zero resil/power, let alone se