Disc PVP Guide and stuff.

Priest
this is a great guide, and I thank you for posting.

however, I can't resist the cynic in me, who says this guide should contain two words: "spec shadow"
this is a great guide, and I thank you for posting.

however, I can't resist the cynic in me, who says this guide should contain two words: "spec shadow"

Hahaha cheers, hopefully disc will get some love soon!
bamp for disc buffs!
Updated some things and added a gearing/reforge section, most of the information in it is from Hydra's video, so I'm not taking credit for anything.
You've just made the worst decision of your life
Why? D:
Bump for disc buffs, I might add a holy part at some point, cause that !@#$'s fun.
wait there is a resil cap? i had read otherwise
10/26/2012 08:43 AMPosted by Chiarrah
wait there is a resil cap? i had read otherwise

Not necessarily a cap, but having too much resil stacked means that your shield 4s bonus will provide much less benefit.
Appreciate this thread. I just got back into WoW and am trying to grasp all the new MoP changes and this has helped a ton!
Hi, my main is a druid and i have a lvl 80 priest, i plan to level him to 90 this week. But i am confused why you said Intellect is more important than PvP power? It seems that every other spec is going for PVP power, so why is Disc so different? Also does pvp power increase our shields?
And the stat priority stated seems really weird, can anyone else confirm? Mastery increases our ability to absorb but i can be dispelled and totally wasted? So shouldnt we go for haste or crit enhance our heals/dmg instead?
You do know Angelic Bulwark can be dispeled right?