Tricks of Our Trade: Come Back Cloaked!

Rogue
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
The rogue mentality is to be the best, to hide in the shadows, to do whatever is necessary for victory. All the true rogues have already rerolled different classes.

Yeah no, we're still alive and kicking obviously.
I think you mean Kicking with a capital K. :)

OMG YES

Tricks of Our Trade: Alive and Kicking
10/04/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Rfeann

I like it.

I'm also finally getting used to playing my feral... at least to the point where I can start soloing rares.

Still don't like it very much; no idea why people play them when they could be playing rogues.
10/04/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Verelyse
Still don't like it very much; no idea why people play them when they could be playing rogues.

I find them worse on energy then rogues. They're like a rogue DoT class tbh with stupidly overpowered mobility.

10/04/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Rfeann

Do I get credit for that or do you? xD

Also, I found an interesting place to farm Motes of Harmony.

There's a cave just north of Onekeg in Kun-Lai Summit, inside there's like patches of ~12 lvl 87 mobs buried in snow, AoE blast them down. I got one mote from each group I found.

YOU DIDN'T HEAR IT FROM ME.
10/04/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Verelyse

I like it.

I'm also finally getting used to playing my feral... at least to the point where I can start soloing rares.

Semi different playstyle since they rely a lot on bleeds and burst damage rather then a large amount of auto attack damage. I like it both rogues and ferals. Have yet to try out Windwalker DPS but I but its similar.
Frai, how are the fem panda cast animations? I'm gonna make my mage one when I fac transfer, I think.
Punda you look uglier then the last time I saw you.

What did you do?

Edit: btw, fem cast, think that stupid jade witch in the jade forest that kills the racoon.
10/04/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Rfeann
I think it's a deeper comment about the state of existence, Sheevah. Maybe, in order for something to be true, it has to be something other than what it is. Maybe that is the real essence of what it is to BE.

Like...

Woah...

Man...
Punda you look uglier then the last time I saw you.

What did you do?

I went Ash Panda, was screwing around the barber shop. I'm gettin rid of it when I get home.
10/04/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Punda
Frai, how are the fem panda cast animations? I'm gonna make my mage one when I fac transfer, I think.

They are okay, my portrait in the armory is kind of what it looks like. It is mostly them leaning forward with their hair flying everywhere and then lunging forward when they finish it.

10/04/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Relikar
Edit: btw, fem cast, think that stupid jade witch in the jade forest that kills the racoon.

Looks almost exactly like that.
10/04/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Relikar

Ahh, cool, yeah, that looks nicer than belf.
10/04/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Xiun
They are okay, my portrait in the armory is kind of what it looks like. It is mostly them leaning forward with their hair flying everywhere and then lunging forward when they finish it.

tight. yeah, male ones don't impress me very much but the female ones i've seen looked cool.

Males arent awful, but they just look like poo poo in mage gear.

I take that back. This looks good. http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw57004.jpg

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Shadowmage/simple
I has no trinket for bgs after swapping from human (back to undead yayyy). They took 85 vendors out, wutdo.
10/04/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Ducivo
I has no trinket for bgs after swapping from human (back to undead yayyy). They took 85 vendors out, wutdo.

Sit in stealth, only come out when you can kill something then vanish right away.
"I started playing a rogue a year ago, and I became really good at it really quick! Now we aren't that good so I'm going to check out another class."

I'd be lying if I said I didn't love the self-appreciative announcements people make when they stop playing something because its FOTM.
Just so all the regulars know, if you point out that the Q.Q'ers are Q.Q'ing, you're a bully and a detriment to the forums for ganging up on unhappy people.
10/04/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Sheevah
Just so all the regulars know, if you point out that the Q.Q'ers are Q.Q'ing, you're a bully and a detriment to the forums for ganging up on unhappy people.

I'm a bigger bully than you.
I mean, I skinned a wolf and put it on my head. That's pretty bully-ish.
I'm a bigger bully than you.
I mean, I skinned a wolf and put it on my head. That's pretty bully-ish.

You can be the bigger bully.

I'm a much bigger douchebag.
10/04/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Sheevah

Yep. Though I am kind of an !@# hole.
Bully - Check

D-bag - Check

A-hole - Check

Now we need a prick, a belligerent drunk, a hopeless romantic, and a level headed intellect to balance out the cast.

Edit: Forgot the weirdo. Every group needs a weirdo.

Edit 2: Also, the bubbly, cutesy type.

And just for a good measure. We need a couch girl, courtesy of Redfang.

Edit 3: Also... someone with a thick foreign accent... and someone who can just be ridiculously suave