What 2 specs should I use to lvl?

Monk
I want to maximize my playtime to level as fast as possible. I haven't played in a while so I don't know whats the fastest way to level nowadays. Dungeons? Quests? BGs... ? I don't know. I also don't really care what role I am. I don't have access to the leveling gears or whatever it is.

Thank you from someone who came back to the game with a lot less time than before.
Tanking your way through random dungeons and keeping up the xp buff will get you through levels fairly quick
dungeons are pretty damn fast for leveling.
probabley the fastest way to level.
And for dungeons you probably want to tank or heal for the fastest Qs.

Once you hit lvl 20 make sure you do the class quests with the zen pilgramage thing and youll lvl up really fast. (it gives +50% xp gain)
also if you can get any heirloom gear from higher level toons that helps.
What's the deal with that +50% exp? Is that permanent? An item that is castable on me for a duration with a cd on it? Enlighten me! :)
10/04/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Bizounours
What's the deal with that +50% exp? Is that permanent? An item that is castable on me for a duration with a cd on it? Enlighten me! :)

It's an one hour buff.
and it is a daily so you can get it every day for one hour regardless of if you have the quest you can get it twice a day when you turn 20, 30, 40,etc...
Best spec for leveling is mist weaver. You can easily put a heal dot on you, and at low level your mana is not an issue so you can easily use blackout kick by spamming it and never worry about mana. Then later on once you get your crane kick you can take on groups of 20, because you spin, does damage, and heals you. It's slow to kill but very effective.