Why Horde Why, another lose

Battlegrounds
Why does Horde constantly lose bg after bg. I get so frustrated it makes me want a faction change. I swear at times something's up with Alliance.
Too many noobs and kids play horde...I am thinking about switching as well.
there's a change, i'm have the same problem, but i'm alliance....
10/04/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Horr
Why does Horde constantly lose bg after bg. I get so frustrated it makes me want a faction change. I swear at times something's up with Alliance.

10/04/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Ramable
there's a change, i'm have the same problem, but i'm alliance....

I think it has a lot more to do with premades than factions. I don't think you should be allowed to enter a bg with more than one other person. Premades are at an unfair advantage because of communication, they need to save it for rbgs.
Well i have been getting wrecked by premades all day, even just a group of 5
I probably win 3/4 times since patch, maybe you should make a healer and be useful.
It's both factions and it has a lot more to do with really bad players than premades. Stop looking for excuses... if you aren't the problem then it's the guy to your right & left. Most solo queuers are either really bad or just don't care about winning and ignore objectives.
10/04/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Faenya
Most solo queuers are either really bad or just don't care about winning and ignore objectives.

That sounds like an exaggeration.
10/04/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Kathira
I see it BG after BG after BG so no it really isn't. Also the premade excuse is just that... an excuse. Do you all know how hard it is to get everyone in the same BG using AV enabler or a count down via vent? It is very rare. My point? There are always spots filled by solo players... if premades were so common than all of you complaining would be filling those slots pretty often.
10/04/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Faenya
I see it BG after BG after BG so no it really isn't. Also the premade excuse is just that... an excuse. Do you all know how hard it is to get everyone in the same BG using AV enabler or a count down via vent? It is very rare. My point? There are always spots filled by solo players... if premades were so common than all of you complaining would be filling those slots pretty often.

If premades are an excuse than it would seem to me blaming it on solo queuers would also be an excuse:l

Personally, since I hit 90 I rarely win in bgs. I don't know why this is, I go for the objectives, I don't focus on kills and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
10/04/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Kathira
Personally, since I hit 90 I rarely win in bgs. I don't know why this is, I go for the objectives, I don't focus on kills and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Then look at the people you're grouped with. What are they doing? If you're not speaking out to get a plan going or if they're not willing to cooperate, then you do have a sure loss.

It's not just the people from one said faction experiencing horrid games.
10/04/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Sangreall
I probably win 3/4 times since patch, maybe you should make a healer and be useful

Pretty much this..

I was holy all through cata and can honestly say I won many of my BGs. One Healer can make or break a battle. I switched to ret for variety sake in Mop and Ive probably won 3 BGs our of around 18 I've played so far.

With healing as ridiculously OP as it currently is, been a healer is very advantageous. Which is why i will save myself the frustration of gaining honor from BGs and just smash heroics. I get gold and some pve gear minus the frustration of been in a BG with no healers.
Alliance are better. All pro PvP are all now on alliance side. Alliance have partial premade teams. Alliance are all probable in the highest conquest gear obtainable.

It will only get worse for Horde as Alliance will continue to advance into better, and better gear while dysfunctional Horde will spend hours just to earn that first 100 points of conquest.

So, an Alliance player spends 3 hours to cap conquest, while Horde spends 3 days, or 72 hours to gain the cap.

This problem will never be fixed by Blizzard.

Suggestion, everyone transfer to Alliance and then there will be no BG due to lack of a faction to go against.
10/04/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Kathira
If premades are an excuse than it would seem to me blaming it on solo queuers would also be an excuse:l
Not when most solo players play at about the same level as a bot... I wish I was exaggerating but I'm not. They fight mindlessly in mid or on the roads, they cap nodes & then leave them completely undefended (to go fight mindlessly somewhere else), etc. People act like solo queuers are helpless, innocent victims of premades but in most cases it's just really bad players getting beat really badly.

10/04/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Blyaze
So, an Alliance player spends 3 hours to cap conquest, while Horde spends 3 days, or 72 hours to gain the cap.
This is a flat out lie... not an opinion a lie. The only way you can cap conquest that fast is arenas or RBGs (which everyone can do if they want). It is absolutely impossible to cap conquest by doing BGs in 3 hours.

Here's some math. Let's say you win all of your matches. It would take 26 BGs to cap if you won all 26 (100 x 7 for the dailies + 50 x 19 after that). You can only do 2-3 BGs an hour (including queue times) so let's say 2.5 per hour. 26/2.5 = about 10 1/2 hours if you won every single BG (which is pretty much impossible unless you run in a very good premade).

Conversely anyone that is halfway decent can get 8 arena wins (1350 points) in about 90 minutes of playing. Throw in 3 BG wins and there is your cap... playing about 3 hours a week.
10/04/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Faenya
Most solo queuers are either really bad or just don't care about winning and ignore objectives.

Because everybody that wants to win know that if you queue solo you will be thrashed by premades so their is no point in queuing unless your in a premade.
All they have to do is fix how honor points are earned.
Give more honor for defending bases/towers/nodes and less for kills = problem solved

Something along that line really. Or reduce the honor given for losses to light a fire under their a**es.

It's getting tiring witnessing the "I don't care" attitude.
Played 14 bgs today.... won 2: AV and Isle....

I've seen nothing but alliance failure two weeks in a row..

I know it is a matter of luck due to premeds...
Played 14 bgs today.... won 2: AV and Isle....

I've seen nothing but alliance failure two weeks in a row..

I know it is a matter of luck due to premeds...

See, that's the thing though. People are saying don't queue for bgs alone, but the whole point of random bgs is for people who solo queue. You don't always have a team of pvpers to go premade with you. That is why imo you should not be able to go premade in randoms.

All they have to do is fix how honor points are earned.
Give more honor for defending bases/towers/nodes and less for kills = problem solved

Or reduce the honor given for losses to light a fire under their a**es.

It's getting tiring witnessing the "I don't care" attitude.

Also good ideas.