Lordaeron: A Call to Arms (Updated!)

Moon Guard
Part I

It was late into the evening and still Sasheen stood in the library wing of Northshire's abbey, scribbling furiously across a sheet of parchment. She barely allowed time for the ink to dry before rolling up the paper and beginning to work on a second, third, fourth... Each letter she wrote was handed off to a novice of the clergy, sent running out of the abbey to deliver it in all haste. It would be morning before every letter was delivered, but time was of the essence. Things had to move swiftly if her plans were to succeed.

The message was short, sweet, and straight to the point without divulging any exact details:

Citizens of the Alliance; Scarlet Crusade; and Argent Crusade,

A grand journey is about to be undertaken, and I call to you for help: those with knowledge of the northern lands, and those with skill in stealth maneuvers and battle tactics, please seek out the priestess Sasheen in Stormwind City. Be prepared for a long journey and potential danger or death to your person; there is no option for failure in this task, but the rewards are great for those who succeed.

Light's blessings upon you.

---------------------

Part II

The letter garnered a mass amount of attention; and as with any gathered crowd, there came a lengthy discussion about the merits of such an operation. A proposition had been made that twelve men and women be chosen for the task of riding north. Their goal? To obtain a sample of a new plague created by the Forsaken. Their intel? Primarily rumours that a plague does exist, and that it poses a huge threat to the kingdom of Stormwind. Despite there being no concrete evidence of the plague's whereabouts, it was agreed that such an operation was worth the risk. So a call for volunteers was made.

Twelve valiant individuals stepped forward to offer their services. They remained behind once the meeting was adjourned so as to discuss their plans in secret -- and in secret they shall remain. The only conclusive thing to say was that arrangements were made: they would depart in haste.

---------- OOC ----------

Still seeking more Forsaken participants. :) Add me on RealID @ Ridicangel#1204 for all those interested.

Those who participated in the meeting and/or volunteered, also message me if your name is not on the calendar event for tomorrow (Sunday) and Monday. Expect there to be at least one event per week. I'll be keeping this post updated as the story progresses.
Reserved.
Reserved again... Just for good measure.
For Lordaeron!
Sounds interestin' I may join' in on my Pally.
Citizens of the Alliance; Scarlet Crusade; and Argent Crusade,

A grand journey is about to be undertaken, and I call to you for help: those with knowledge of the northern lands, and those with skill in stealth maneuvers and battle tactics, please seek out the priestess Sasheen in Stormwind City. Be prepared for a long journey and potential danger or death to your person; there is no option for failure in this task, but the rewards are great for those who succeed.

Light's blessings upon you.

Tanya saw the notice posted at the Silver Covenant tent. She read it over, sighed, and just shook her head.

Looks like someone believes the Argent Crusade to be something it is not. Oh well, someone official will remove it before too long....
[A time and place has been arranged to discuss everything ICly, for those interested. Please contact me for an invite to the calendar event: 8 PM Saturday.]
I'll make an IC post here this afternoon :) ))
lordaeron rp/pvp events? Yus.

Also, if this is a faction-based conflict, I am interested to see how you're bringing the argent crusade into this. Sounds like plot twists.
lordaeron rp/pvp events? Yus.

Also, if this is a faction-based conflict, I am interested to see how you're bringing the argent crusade into this. Sounds like plot twists.

[It's not necessarily faction-based, and I know it goes against the ideals of the Argent Crusade, but I figured I would give AC players the opportunity to involve themselves also. Frustration with the Forsaken isn't reserved solely for the Alliance, after all.]
Interested to see how it plays out.

Calendar invite me or die.
I may be interested. I hope HoV shows up as well.
I'll talk to the League, but I think we are already working on something with HoV over the next few weeks.
Sign The 7th Vanguard up!
bump fer lordirin
bump for IC informational meeting being soon
Updated with the results of tonight's meeting.

Thank you -- THANK YOU!! -- to all those who came out tonight. This is shaping up to be a very promising event, and I look forward to seeing what the future holds.

For those of you who volunteered and happen to read this (XD) please message me so I can be absolutely certain that you are added to the event invite list.

EDIT: Additionally, those who participated in the meeting but did not volunteer, also message me so that I can add you to a second event invite list, for when the meeting re-adjourns on Monday.
EDIT: Due to an unexpected IRL occurrence (such as the hubby's craving for tacos) I'll be re-scheduling the event for Wednesday at 7:30 PM server. Sorry for the inconvenience!
10/04/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Dorick
For Lordaeron!

Indeed...
10/05/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Pelaios
I may be interested. I hope HoV shows up as well.

And we are my dear! You should join us on the Forsaken-ness!