Can healers start getting Spirit from feasts?

Professions
Is this too much to ask? I understand in the past that Intellect was routinely more desirable than Spirit. However with your wholesale changes to +INT's role in mana regeneration now it is silly for feasts to provide a Intellect bonus that healers do not desire. Carrying my own food isn't a problem but it defeats the purpose of crafting feasts for a raid if 2-7 members of that raid shouldn't be using the feast.
I might be wrong, but I believe higher stats come from individual flasks anyway.
You're not wrong, Sinslady, but you can have both a Well Fed Buff and a Flask. So you can have a +1000 spirit from the flask, but you can still get another 275 from food. BUt the feasts right now are providing INT buff.

I don't know if I'd change it, honestly. Eventually I think I'll want the Int BUff. I just eat some swirling mist soup in the meantime.
Our raid had the complete opposite problem....the Steamer (spirit Way) feasts were providing spirit not only for the healers, but also the mage, lock!
So, what if you used the agility, strength, stamina, or way of the brew feast? Would this split the healers and intellect dpsers into appropriate buffs?

And for what it's worth, the food you can cook at level 600, after the banquet, gives a 300 buff, which is better than the banquets' 275 buff.
10/07/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Pogobear
And for what it's worth, the food you can cook at level 600, after the banquet, gives a 300 buff, which is better than the banquets' 275 buff.

I'm well aware of this. But that isn't really the point I was trying to make.