need new tv series

Bleeding Hollow
New show is out called Last Resort. Very interesting premise. It's only had 2 episodes, so if it gets a good audience it'll hang around

http://abc.go.com/watch/last-resort/SH55199666/VD55232274/captain

That's the first episode, and the 2nd one is up too. It's pretty damn good. Let's keep this one on the air :D
The wire and deadwood.

BGS was great until the last two season imo, the whole religious thing just got strange. The first few seasons were absolutely amazing though.
Sadly Big Bang Theory is not on netflix or hulu=/, supernatural is the !@#$ castiel is for sure my favorite character.

Might just watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas untill i can find something else... HE GAVE ME LSDDD
10/07/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Xiic
BGS was great until the last two season imo, the whole religious thing just got strange. The first few seasons were absolutely amazing though.

This a thousand times over. Plus the random time jumps were weird. Randomly, 6-12 months passes, and the characters are entirely different people. The XO was this timid guy on ship, all of a sudden they land on a planet and now he's this massive racist with 1 eye. Tyrol was kind of a weird character after the jump too. I dunno. It had a lot of promise, but went weird.
Heroes, Lost, Weeds, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Dexter.
Posted by Xiic

This a thousand times over. Plus the random time jumps were weird. Randomly, 6-12 months passes, and the characters are entirely different people. The XO was this timid guy on ship, all of a sudden they land on a planet and now he's this massive racist with 1 eye. Tyrol was kind of a weird character after the jump too. I dunno. It had a lot of promise, but went weird.

agree totally, and i still dont really understand what the deal was with starbuck....
Anything on AMC or HBO.
10/07/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Démandréd
agree totally, and i still dont really understand what the deal was with starbuck....

I think I wondered that question every single episode of every season. The one thing I can definitely say is that was one well written character throughout the series.

Watch Last Resort!
watching last resort now, at commercial.... and i have to say its pretty dam good so far
The Big Bang Theory
Game of Thrones
Firefly
Supernatural
Fringe
Dr. Who
Smallville
Southland (not a personal favorite but quite a few of irl friends like it apparently)
Mad Men
British show called outcasts, it's on netflix. only ran for one season but it was pretty good
It's Battlestar-ish
and yeah, if you haven't seen firefly watch that, then follow it up with serenity the movie
Sons of Anarchy is probably the best thing mentioned.
I could suggest a ton, but I'll just suggest one because it's rather good.

Sherlock (BBC).

Also: BSG is something I've watched multiple times, I catch new things every time.
(PS: The religious stuff was there in the very beginning. After the time skip, the characters changed because of their situation: It was like living in a concentration camp.)
Game of Thrones

Sons of Anarchy

Walking Dead

my Top 3.
ONLY WATCH SEASON 1 OF WALKING DEAD, after that it gets really terrible.

Edit to add a suggestion: If you are in the mood for a comedy Arrested Development is simply amazing.
10/07/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Démandréd
watching last resort now, at commercial.... and i have to say its pretty dam good so far

And boom goes the dynamite
TrueBlood or do what I do and re-watch DBZ when i'm bored.
Alphas and Eureka are two really good shows that I just came across in the last month or so.
Spartacus The Walking Dead Stargate SG-1 Stargate Atlantis

10/07/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Bìbbles
ONLY WATCH SEASON 1 OF WALKING DEAD, after that it gets really terrible.

-said no one ever but you