Cant transfer to Kil'jaeden

Customer Support
When attempting to do a realm transfer for some of my characters the option for Kil'jaeden does not show up. I thought it might be becuase of the que or overpopulation but Tichondrius, Illidian, and Stormrage all servers with overpopulation and que times are avaiable to transfer to. So if i could get some help as to why Kil'jaeden is not an option would be great. Thank you for your time.
KJ has had queues. You have to hit it at a right time to be able to transfer there. Which I don't agree because if there are queues there should be a permanent lock on the realms, but that's not how Blizzard operates.

I've heard attempting transfers during extreme low pop times (i.e. between midnight and 5am) is the only way to reliably get onto the overpopulated realms.
It's full right now.

Automated system won't allow transfers when that happens.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/status

Keep your eye there and try when it's NOT listed as full
Alright ill wait till later tonight. I just find it werid how both Illidian and Tich have ques at this moment but it still gives me the option to transfer to them.
Please find a different server, our server already has queues in the 1000s+.
10/07/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Rendetionx
Alright ill wait till later tonight. I just find it werid how both Illidian and Tich have ques at this moment but it still gives me the option to transfer to them.

Share with us why you would want to transfer to a realm where it takes hours to logon. People are screaming about the queues and you are going there to make it worse.