Revenge still macro-able?

UI and Macro
Thanks for clicking.

I had a warrior an expansion or two ago that I loved and had levelled as Prot.

One thing I managed to do was to macro a bunch of attacks together so that whichever one was available would fire. Maybe that makes me a "baddie" but w/e; it seemed to work fine.

Anyway, since I dinged 30(?) on this toon, I have been trying to stuff Revenge into my other attacks but I can't get it to work.

What I have now is:

#showtooltip
/startattack
/castsequence reset=6 Shield Slam, Revenge, Revenge, Revenge, Revenge, Revenge (just in case lol)

(6 being the cooldown on Shield Slam)

This works perfectly.

HOWEVER, I have come to learn that at 50, Sword and Board will mess with Shield Slam's cooldown, thus trashing my lovely macro.

I just wanted to check in and see how others are dealing with this. I have done a lot of googling and haven't found any current solutions yet.

If not Revenge, are there other attacks that are able to be added into macros to save space?

For example, I also have:

#showtooltip Heroic Strike
/startattack
/cast Execute
/cast Heroic Strike

which works great, and:

#showtooltip
/startattack
/cast [nomod] Charge
/cast [mod:shift] Intercept
/cast [mod:ctrl,@mouseover][] Intervene
/cast Impending Victory

which also allows me to do exactly what I want, which is to use Victory Rush when I am too close to a target to Charge

So, yeah.

Shout-out to the warrior macro community....
#showtooltip
/startattack
/castsequence reset=6 Shield Slam, Revenge, Revenge, Revenge, Revenge, Revenge (just in case lol)

(6 being the cooldown on Shield Slam)

This works perfectly.

No, it really doesn't. The reset conditional is from the last time the macro was run, not the first, so unless this is all you're hitting, you won't reset it every 6 seconds.

One thing I managed to do was to macro a bunch of attacks together so that whichever one was available would fire. Maybe that makes me a "baddie" but w/e; it seemed to work fine.

If you're talking about things that trigger the GCD, those macros were deliberately broken. Such a macro will now "hang" on the unavailable action until it's available again.
#showtooltip Heroic Strike
/startattack
/cast Execute
/cast Heroic Strike

This "works" only because HS isn't on GCD.

/cast [nomod] Charge
/cast [mod:shift] Intercept
/cast [mod:ctrl,@mouseover][] Intervene

/cast [mod:ctrl,@mouseover] Intervene; [mod:shift] Intercept; Charge
Much shorter and simpler, then put IV on the next line like you were.