is it just me who thinks demon sucks?

Warlock
especially when not in demon form? it just seems so slow and the damage is low... like a 30k crit from soul fire... wtf is that garbage?
10/08/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Ojdajoozmane
especially when not in demon form? it just seems so slow and the damage is low... like a 30k crit from soul fire... wtf is that garbage?

I had a lot of fun with demo at 85 in 5.0, it was clunky, but it did nice damage and felt unique. I hate it at 90. The DPS outside of meta is pathetic, and requires too much stance dancing. The mana issues don't help, either. It does alright burst with DS/imps popped, and a full bar of demonic fury, but not enough to redeem it from its flaws.
I LOVED Cata Demo, and the second 5.0 came out I tried it and realized that it was not anything close to the Demo I loved

I hate it and will never play it. Thankfully Affliction (my favorite spec) also happens to be the best in PvE right now
10/08/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Languish
I LOVED Cata Demo
30k crit from soulfire, try stacking crit>mastery
Honestly I'm loving Demo right now. My only complaint is AoE. If we're to viably use Hellfire instead of Harvest Life, we need to be in melee range. This isn't that bad in Metamorphosis due to Nether Plating but in caster form, it's very risky. Kind of wish there was a ranged alternative that we don't have to talent into.

Maybe something tied to our minions like a channeled spell that makes your Wrathguard/Felguard continually Fel/Wrathstorm. While you're channeling it, you can't use any other abilities, nor can your minion. Also make Fel/Wrathstorm generate Demonic Fury based on how many targets it's hitting.

If nothing else, just make the armor component of Nether Plating work while casting Hellfire or something along those lines.

Also 30k Soul Fires? Mine are 60k outside of Metamorphosis right now and I'm only at 463 ilevel.