Call to Arms Cant Thumbs Down

Battlegrounds
I want to say first off, I <333 the new thumbs down system for battlegrounds. It allows me to never see the painful sight of an IoC or SotA. I will eat a 15 min debuff to not play those battlegrounds as I do not enjoy fighting walls instead of people. So when SotA became Call to Arms this week I was like "Yeah, *&^% you I will NEVER have to get stuck in that one." Then what happens... I end up in a SotA of course lol. I look at my Battlegrounds Window, lo and behold my SotA is unchecked and I CAN'T RECHECK IT. I understand that you dont want your CtA to be empty of players but this is just bogus. So while my 15 min deserter debuff runs down I will rant here about this flaw in the Thumbs Down system.
You're an idiot to eat a 15 minute debuff for leaving a BG that doesn't last 15 minutes.
10/10/2012 06:38 AMPosted by Swineflew
You're an idiot to eat a 15 minute debuff for leaving a BG that doesn't last 15 minutes.

See this is why your brain is narrow minded and you wont progress past Burger King in life.

I woulndt care if a bg lasts less than 10 mins, if I really hate it, I will leave. I will go mine, work on some profs, chat with friends...and troll the forums and after 15 mins...viola! its gone. Stress free and not having to put up with people like you.
Then don't Q for random BGs?

If you're running BGs for honor or conquest, then playing out the 6 minute BG is obviously the best choice. Lowest downtime, still get honor gains and could get the win.

If you're playing for fun, just Q for your favorite BG.

Hey, it's your time, so do what you want. I'm just saying this is a dumb thing to cry about.
Why are you people arguing against OP's right to choose which BG he plays? It's almost like you don't want this game to improve...

Anyway, I'm right there with the OP this week, and absolutely dreading an Isle CtA. We should be able to thumbs-down any 2 BGs we want, regardless of what the CtA is that day! Not to mention, I'm guessing Blizzard tracks the thumbs-down, which gives them valuable information about which BGs people enjoy, thus allowing them to continue to make new BGs we DO enjoy!
I want to say first off, I <333 the new thumbs down system for battlegrounds. It allows me to never see the painful sight of an IoC or SotA. I will eat a 15 min debuff to not play those battlegrounds as I do not enjoy fighting walls instead of people. So when SotA became Call to Arms this week I was like "Yeah, *&^% you I will NEVER have to get stuck in that one." Then what happens... I end up in a SotA of course lol. I look at my Battlegrounds Window, lo and behold my SotA is unchecked and I CAN'T RECHECK IT. I understand that you dont want your CtA to be empty of players but this is just bogus. So while my 15 min deserter debuff runs down I will rant here about this flaw in the Thumbs Down system.

Honestly, it's only 4 days maybe once a month. I'd say we're lucky to get the blacklist even. To cry for even more, my god. Everyone has their most hated bg on a cta day. Strand is prob the quickest bg out there as one faction always charges right through to the relic. I always blacklist isle and strand, so when strand is the cta, I'm going to blacklist av as that is my 3rd least favorite now. Just be thankful we have the option and suck it up for a few days like everyone else.
I know I am sticking to PvE on Isle of Conquest weekend lol

Should be able to thumbs down CTA, I agree with OP
I disagree with this thread. If this is allowed my sota cta queue times would jump way too much. I am already waiting for 6 minutes as it is and that is long enough. With a 40v40 cta such as IOC it would be much worse.