Justice and Honor Gear Changes

General Discussion
Prev 1 27 28 29
im not quite sure about the technical stuf...but i think the crossover between the different play styles (PvE and PvP) is kinda dumb. Youy should have to do PvE to get the best PvE gear, and do PvP to get the best PvP gear. There shouldnt be any crossover for end game material. It defeats working hard to get the best...you shouldnt be Mediocre to ok with pvp gear in pve..and vice versa.
anybody who says they "had" to equip PvP gear "in order to do heroics" is too lazy to quest for the gear that's pretty much given away free just for questing. The second I turned 90, I had the gear needed to enter heroics and I didn't have to mess with the AH or craft anything.
where is pve vendors for alliance?
are you still able to sell or trade jp/vp bracers and boots?
So what you're telling me is the PvP gear I bought today and gemmed and disenchanted my old gear.. now I'm basically screwed?

Great. Thanks for that. Really appreciate all the wasted gold, materials, currency and time.

Buffing the PvP stats does nothing to compensate the PvE players you're screwing over by doing this.

Quite possibly the single worst decision I've seen this expansion.

Are you really crying and complaining that your pvp gear is not good for pve? This was always their intention ... You just tried to take the lazy route and skip running dungeons to gear for LFR ...

You still have the PVP gear to you know .... P V P with ...
And the fact that it made it to the live servers is... the player's fault then?

also I never said you were crying like a baby.

He's clearly not very . . . fast.

It's a simple concept, and he doesn't get it.
TY BLIZZARD I FIGURED TODAY I WIPE !) TIMES OVER AND OVER IN A LFR GROUP FULL OF ALL PVP GEAR TY FOR THIS. Don;t listen to them to them complain they just want to pve but to lazy to get pve gear to do it so they don;t need be in LFR anyways they want everything free.
the best thing to do is just make pvp gear have no item lvl on it so if your in all pvp gear or item lvl is 0 what you need a item lvl for, you don;t need one to do any pvp. and no reason to que in pve with pvp other then u want to be carried
TY BLIZZARD I FIGURED TODAY I WIPE !) TIMES OVER AND OVER IN A LFR GROUP FULL OF ALL PVP GEAR TY FOR THIS. Don;t listen to them to them complain they just want to pve but to lazy to get pve gear to do it so they don;t need be in LFR anyways they want everything free, the best thing to do is just make pvp gear have no item lvl on it so if your in all pvp gear or item lvl is 0 what you need a item lvl for, you don;t need one to do any pvp. and no reason to que in pve with pvp other then u want to be carried

totally agree with you on that one buddy. there shouldnt even be a ilvl on pvp gear
Not to bump a dead thread but yesterday the same thing happened, noticed pvp gear was better then my heroic blues so i bought several pieces and gemmed/enchanted them and when i logged on later that day they were blues with !@#$ty stats... how the %^-* is this allowed
I really am sorry Blizzard. All these newbs QQing about how they have to work for their PvE gear and can't use the PvP gear for PvE (Which is just nubby anyway) Keep it up! Best X-pac since BC!