455 ilvl Ret Paladin LF Guild.

Guild Recruitment
Set Subject line.

I'm working on heroic gear currently for MoP raids -- I'm previously a Of the Four Winds/Firelord/Savior Ret in Cata. My current guild, while satisfactory and I have no issues with, has decided to move to 5 days a week raiding in a sudden move, and I'm one of the few who cannot reasonably meet this requirement.

That being said:

I'd like a guild that was very well progressed in Cata and has proven experience in high end content. 4 days a week MAX; I'd prefer 3 nights. Alliance only.

I can provide what parses are still current and not expired from Heroic DS and my raid bots epeen bot page. I've been Ret in a raiding enviroment since T4-T5 of BC.

I'm looking for a CORE SPOT only. No bench or 'maybe' spots.

Thanks!

10s or 25s do not matter.
bump
bump
We are currently looking for 1-2 more dps spots to fill our 10 man I know that ret pally isn't listed on there but we do have room with another melee CORE spot!

<Anger> is an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage. This guild has a long history of end-game raiding spanning multiple games and raid groups. In it's current incarnation, <Anger> will be raiding 10 man progressive content on a very hardcore schedule. Our players are extremely experienced in end-game cutting edge content and have raided in all spectrum of progression including top world guilds.

Class Needs
Rogue
Mage
Warlock
Elemental/Enhance Shaman
Monk
Boomkin
Ret Paladin

*We are in need of a hybrid DPS/healer more than a pure DPS

We are always recruiting exceptional players. Please feel free to fill out an application even if your class is not listed.

Raid Times:
During progression our raid times are from 9:30pm EST - 2:00am EST, 7 days per week.
Our goal is to raid our full schedule as little as possible by clearing all current content as quickly as possible. During non-progression our raid times are greatly reduced to 1-2 nights per week.

Contact Information:
RealID: bighotlover22@aim.com
In-game: Symmetry (alt+0253)

Feel free to apply or contact me for more information.
bump
We are always looking for outstanding, situationally aware players who enjoy min/maxing and theorycrafting. Feel free to add me on realid, email or gtalk avryel722@gmail.com. For fastest response, please email or pm via our website!

Guild Name: Occasional Excellence

Realm: US, PVE, Quel'dorei, Alliance

Progression: All 25 man - TT14: 1/6 13: 8/8H T12: 6/7H

Raid Times: 7:00pm-11:00pm CST, Tuesday and Wednesday (trash at 7:15, ontime is 7:25)

Age Requirement: 18+ required, 21+ preferred

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required, 21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then consider us!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve.
bump
still looking
WTB PLATE DPS!!!!

Iron and Blood is now openly recruiting DPS- If you feel that you have a positive attitude that contributes to the flow of raiding, in depth knowledge of both your class and boss mechanics, and are able to provide the dps to back up your claims of being a decent raider, then we want you to join us!
Currently our main needs are:
DPS (mainly, but NOT limited to Hunter, Boomkin,Ele/enhance sham, mage, ret paladin, monk, shadow priest, DK, warrior) recruiting all exceptional dps, so please feel free to apply even if your class is not on here!
TANK-anything but prot pally
CURRENT PROGRESS:
2/16 NORMAL
Past Progress
8/8H Dragon Soul
7/7 Heroic Firelands
7/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/Tot4W (25 man)13/13Heroic (10 man)
Iron and Blood is a Horde Faction guild created on November 26th, 2009 and since then we have continued to be a top 10 guild on the Blackhand server in terms of 25 man progression. Our Raid Times are Tue-Thur 7-11pm Server (central time) with short breaks around 9 pm Server. Our loot distribution is done fairly through EPGP and with rank based priority (GM+Officer roll together with Raiders). New recruits of the guild go through a 2 week evaluation period where many factors are considered into your promotion OR demotion.If interested in more information on the guild, feel free to visit our website Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com to view current guild videos of our kills from this tier or to apply! Those seeking to apply are asked to have not only an understanding of current content encounters, but also experience in the current tier of raiding.
If you are interested feel free to APP at Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com or come talk to us on our server an officer is almost always on. (dromynus,ticklemonsta, Tit(alt code 131)n and multiple other alts, just ask in guild)
ironandblood.guildlaunch.com
realID:
mushmaow87@yahoo.com
<Requiem>, an Alliance guild on the Bronzebeard server is looking for a few talented
players to round out our 10 man raiding roster. <Requiem> is a progression based guild
that maintains a fun, active environment for players while still performing at the top
of the server for progression. The guild is based on an over four year group of close
friends who have raided content from BC through Cata together. We like to have fun
but we also believe in knocking over bosses. Our raid times are Mon-Thurs 6:00-9:30 PST.

Current Openings:
Healers and Melee DPS
Exceptional players of all classes will be considered

We are always looking for exceptional players of any class so feel free to apply regardless of the listed openings. We run a small raid roster and do not recruit for the bench - you will be expected to show up and perform every night.

Expectations:
You should be an experienced raider with similar progression to our own. WoL/WMO parses should be included that let us know how you perform. The gear and ability to dual-spec is a big plus. Having significant raid experience in Cata is a plus. We run loot off a modified zero-sum dkp system.

If you are interested put in an application at requiem.dkpsystem.com. You can talk to Suziq, Galandre, or Aegistia either in-game or through our website with any questions. Feel free to contact any member online and you'll be directed to one of us.

-Galandre
Recruitment Officer
[A] Requiem - Bronzebeard
bump
still looking!
Hey Carlune!

<Wonderbread> is looking for a ret paladin for our last core spot to start raiding Monday in Mogu Vaults. Although you said you are looking for Alliance only, even though we are horde, I felt we may be the perfect fit for you.

A small amount of info about us is: We have been raiding together since BC (some of us since vanilla), originally from the small server of Chromaggus where we raided 10s and 25s, later switching to solely 10 mans when we xferred to Korgath late in Cataclysm. We held server first titles for all of tier 11/12 on Chromaggus, are Firelords, Saviors, Of The 4 Winds, Dragonslayers, Blackwing Bane's, and all done while the content mattered.

We are looking for one solid, competent, experienced ret pally to complete our perfect raid composition. You would be the only plate DPS raider, and one of 3 players on the Conq. token. We only carry 10 core raiders and a small grp of friends of raiders to work as 11th man/bench players if a core player cant make a given raid night. We raid Mondays and Tuesdays from 8-11pm Central time. We are all prepared and ready for raid when 8pm rolls around, and have found that when we focus and work our asses off, 2 nights is all we need to get the job done.

If you think you may be interested and qualified for the raid spot please feel free to make a character on Korgath and speak with me or realID me @ TylerDawson@creighton.edu. Good luck in your guild hunt!
Still looking -- have seen a few worth looking into -- but I'm still looking for more replies!
bump
im looking to start a 10 man guild on the server Arthas. An organized group of people that get stuff done but also have fun doing it. im looking for committed people that are willing to raid 3 nights a week.

if youre interested add my battle tag and we can discuss more berdrek1412#1545
bump!
For the current expansion, <The Lawl Firm> is currently recruiting various classes. Current openings can be viewed on our website. While we're actively recruiting the listed classes, we encourage any exceptional players to apply.

http://the-lawl-firm.wowstead.com/

<TLF> is a 3-day raiding guild on the US Central PvP realm Stormreaver which is part of the Rampage battlegroup.

Progression:

Mogu'shan Vaults - 1/6
Heart of Fear - 0/6
Terrace of Endless Spring - 0/4

Requirements:

We raid efficiently and effectively. We are not a 'casual' guild in terms of our approach to raiding. Members are expected to show up to raids prepared for all fights with ample consumables and a working knowledge of the encounter. If you find that you often die in a fire or you were one of those players who simply couldn't run conflagrate out of the raid... don't apply. Appropriate gear for the level of content we're on is required. Extensive raid experience is a plus.

Why <TLF>?

We are looking for skilled, reliable and team-oriented raiders. You can rely on us to surround you with competent, dedicated players who are working hard to make this guild successful. We ask that you bring the same level of commitment in return.

The following raid schedule is currently in effect (days may vary depending on content cleared):

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 8:00-10:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm
Thursday: 7:00-10:00pm

All times are US Central.

Since we only raid three days, three hours each, attendence is expected to be very high. Loot is handled by an officer council based off of various factors such as attendance, performance and attitude.

If <The Lawl Firm> seems like a guild that fits your style of play, post a well thought out application on our website (URL further up in this post). Thank you for your interest.
www.incurronoctis.org

peruse the page, if your interested sign up for the forums and leave an application.