Warriors

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
10/03/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Mïnerva
It's our turn being OP now. Stop crying.

You're 100% wrong in two threads now.

he must be a troll
rite?
10/03/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Darkrachet
Considering how they were near the bottom of the melee totem pole for the second half of Cata, i'm alright with them wrecking face.
No Fotm needs to end NOW

the fact a dk just said that... your god damn class has been OP since it came out!
10/03/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Syrelan
all of us other classes need to learn to stop being a sissy and to take it like a man

isnt that what rogues were telling every other class in s11?
Out of curiosity, what makes warriors so strong in PvP now? I am assuming level 90, and I guess I'm assuming Arms too.

In the interests of disclosure, I have an 86 warrior, but I played her all through WotLK/Cata so I'm not a fotm reroller.
10/03/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Proflag
Seriously , blizzard do you not know when u have given a class so much control and burst...they wreck face...and whats with second wind omg..new flavor of the month...they are worse then rogues ever where.

Are you !@#$ing serious kid. Mages lock us down, silence, lock down again and we are dead.
Warriors are insane right now, then come 5.1 they will be the worst class in the game.
If only FotM could end now.

People who complain about FotM must know...

EVERY class has been OP at one point in this game's history.

I played my warrior through WotLK and Cata, and in PvP it's been Mages, Rogues, Locks, and Blood DKs smashing face and absolutely obliterate pretty much anything that they came across.

I know I'm kinda saying it like I'm the only one who's noticed, but FotM will not stop. There will always be a class with a high skill floor that seems OP at first and a high skill cap class that will eventually be considered "OP" by better players taking advantage of it.

It's simple logic. You don't need 2200 to understand it.

But yes, overally blizz could do more to nudge "op" classes in the right direction.
Still reserving my balance opinions for when players have pvp gear for more than a day. The balance will come at the Tier 2 gear level anyway. Anything before then is just a knee-jerk reaction.
Warriors are finally strong in PvP, but wayyy too much ;P I agree on their OPness, i cvan see the nerf comming soon, dont worry about it.

And this thread was about warriors, not about his arena rating...
I agree second win is absolute bull, in a few weeks once wars have full pvp blizzard will will see the issue with healing 12k a second passive, I did an arena last night and my damage isn't exactly week and I just couldnt ring down a war, 1 charge or silence and he has another 50k hp it's just to hard to get down whilst being in arena , ( I have a 85 war and I still agree they need a nerd )
You guys realize that for Second Wind to heal the Warrior has to be below 35% health, right? Don't be a sped and blow your cooldowns at the start of the fight and you'll be alright.
10/03/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Syrelan
lol i cant even get a warrior to 35% hp

Wasn't your class deleted in MoP?
We have to pop all our cds to do big damage.

But yeah.. I feel bad for you rogues. I'm not sure if it's just bad geared ones i've gone against in bgs but all I do is hear their little stabby sounds and my health barely moves, I just /laugh and fear them.
Dks are the ultimate fotm class. Flavor for all months! lulz