Art Commissions

Moon Guard
..Hello, Moon Guard! <3
I'm not quite sure how to go about this, as i'm still very new to advertising, but, I'm currently doing painted head shots for 10$. I'm kind of a new artist, so there are some things I haven't tried yet, but, I enjoy testing out new stuff. My gallery is posted here: http://posia.deviantart.com/ if anyone wants to have a look.

If you are interested in a commission, you can contact me via a note on DA or in game on my priest (Sariellia). Thanks! :3
Friendly Bump!
All of this lady's stuff is wonderful and she deserves way more attention.

So, bumping. Yes.
.. aawh, Shir. /blush
Thank you for the bump! :D
Really liking what I see. Wallet's a bit tight, but I have you bookmarked now. :P
Ten bucks you say? I might be interested. How exactly would we go about paying ya?
I'll put an asterisk next to your name on the dA listings thread. :) That way people who go there will know you're doing commissions! ^^
@Regg, Thanks! (:
@Marionos, Currently I do all my stuff through paypal.
@Athynas, Thank you very much! :D
Also, could we see examples of your work? So we know what style of drawing we're paying for?
Since, after all we don't want to pay $10 and find out we got a picture of a dreanei, that's just a blue stick figure, no offense to you or anything, just being careful.
Also, could we see examples of your work? So we know what style of drawing we're paying for?
Since, after all we don't want to pay $10 and find out we got a picture of a dreanei, that's just a blue stick figure, no offense to you or anything, just being careful.

Uh... http://posia.deviantart.com/ She said it in the first post..XD
You appear to be a simply adorable individual.

I'm very interested in having some work done.
@Forte, Eeeee. :D! Do you wanna talk about it? I'm about to log into game, or I can send you my email if you'd rather chat through that.
Headshot might be nice. Can you do pairs?
Bamp.
@Jarkere, As in two people together in a portrait, or summin else?
@Gyyn, boop.
@Jarkere, As in two people together in a portrait, or summin else?
@Gyyn, boop.

Two people in a portrait was the idea, but two portraits would work too. (Sorry about the late response, just got back from work.)
Okay, Jark! If you wanna talk about what you're interested and all that jazz, since you're alliance, you can note me on Deviantart or email me at foxtheimmortal@gmail.com x3
Bumping because talent.
Very, very nice art. I like very much!
Such pretty work.